Deceit x reader

"Did someone say Prince?" Roman shouted from upstairs. Everyone groaned but one person, his name was Y/n.

"Fuck off Roman!" He shouted. His bangs covered his eyes and his oversized hoodi was covered in crumbs of all sorts.

"Whatsss up baby?" Someone hissed out, Y/n turned his head around and saw Deceit. He waved and continued watching nightmare before Christmas, Deceit groaned and sat down next to him.

"Whatss wrong babess?" He asked. See now sure Deceit was the lying one but when it came to his Y/n, he gets fucking serious. Y/n didnt look at Deceit and shrugged his shoulders. He was having trouble sleeping, his mind would wonder to inappropriate thoughts about Deceit and he was filled with anxiety. Deceit was about to talk again but was cut off by Y/n singing along with a song.

Deceit smiled alittle at seeing Y/n's mood lift abit. Y/n went to plop back down on the couch but he sat on something else, it wasnt the couch cushion.

"Thought my lap would be more comfortable" Deceit said. Y/n blushed and glared at the slightly taller male.

"Zip it ya snake" He growled out. Deceit did a dramatic gasp and held a gloved hand to his heart.

"You wound me" He stated, causing Y/n to laugh. Y/n snuggled into Deceits chest and sighed, Deceit started to pet the top of Y/n's head.

"When wass the lassst time you ssslept?" Deceit asked. But all he got in return was light snores, coming from the (h/c).