Chapter 3- Kingsley [M]

Chapter 3

Kingsley

I felt myself waking up, but I was so warm and cozy. I didn't want to move, and I didn't think that I could. I shifted a bit, a heavy feeling around my side and shoulder. I opened my eyes slowly and felt my face heat up as soon as I saw the chest of Master Andreas. Memories of last night's punishment flooded my mind, and I felt a dull pain blooming over my surely bruised ass. Biting my lip I slowly pulled myself from Andreas and rolled out of bed, making my way to the bathroom. I took notice of the fact that I was completely naked, but I was grateful due to the sting I had felt when the sheets rubbed against me. I quickly used the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, inspecting my face and the god awful bed head I was sporting. I wondered if Andreas would mind if I used his shower. I would be quick, probably finishing before he even woke up.

Making the decision, and figuring out the overly complicated shower, I got it turned on to the burning I enjoyed and stepped in, sighing in content with how the hot water relaxed my muscles. Forgetting that I was supposed to be quick with my shower, I just let myself relax and enjoy the hot water. I was so lost in my own little word that I didn't notice a second person coming in and joining me in the shower until I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. Squeaking, I turned a bit and looked up, blushing hard seeing Andreas smirking down at me. "Are you enjoying your shower, little one?" He asked lowly, his voice gravelly from sleep.

I nodded weakly and bit my lip "I am... I apologize if I have been in here for too long. I can get out if you would like me to." He just laughed softly and shook his head, grabbing the shampoo bottle before starting to wash my hair for me. 

"It makes no sense to get out until you're washed up," he said with a soft hum. He massaged the soap into my scalp before moving to do the same with the conditioner. After making sure my hair was washed, Andreas did his own and moved onto washing his body. I watched as he soaped himself up with a loofah, paying attention to his hands before my eyes dipped lower. I went wide eyed a bit, staring at the large member that hung between his legs. I wanted nothing more than to be bent over with him fucking me right now, but I knew that he wouldn't. If I tried I would most likely be punished and my butt is already sore enough. When I looked back up at his face I was greeted with a smirk, his eyes looking down at me teasingly. "Did you enjoy the sight?" 

I blushed hard just giving a weak nod before turning around so he didn't see my own arousal. He chuckled lowly in my ear before his arms wrapped around me, starting to wash my body. I bit my lip staying still so he could wash me, tensing a bit when his hands moved around the area surrounding my member. He was pushing me, I knew that, but I could be a good boy. I wasn't going to react unless he said so. He wasn't even touching me, so he probably wouldn't. I sighed softly at how relaxing his hands felt, my eyes closing as I leaned back against Andreas. I felt his hands brush over every non-intimate part of my body, washing every inch. I kept my eyes closed before they flew open when his hand wrapped around my number, a gasp flying from my lips. I felt his smirk against my neck as he slowly started moving his hand up and down my length, eliciting a whine from the back of my throat.

"You're such a good boy, aren't you? I know how badly you want my cock. How badly you want every inch of me inside of you~" He breathed in my ear as he spoke, a small moan coming from my lips. I knew he wanted to see how far I could go without snapping, but I knew just how strong my resolve was. And usually, it was the strongest. But with Master Andreas it flew right out the window. I whimpered needily as I pressed my ass up against him, rubbing against his length. I smirked to myself as I heard him gasp sharply from behind me. His hand squeezed a bit tighter around my member and I let out a low whimper, pressing farther against him. He felt big, not quite as thick as Master Aaron, but longer. And I wanted him badly. 

"Master please," I whimpered. "Please I want you so badly. I want you to fill me," I moaned softly, leaning my head back against his shoulder. His free hand reached up and gripped my throat, a low growl sounding in my ear. 

"I don't think so. You know I don't aimlessly fuck toys that aren't mine. Just let me reward you for being a good little pet," he said softly, the stroking of his hand getting faster as I felt my release nearing. He bit down on my neck, causing me to moan out. The moan was cut short by a sharp gasp when Andreas ran his thumb over my tip, that action being the last thing I needed before I spilling myself over his hand. I cried out gripping his arm which was still moving up and down my length until I was completely finished. 

I panted hard looking up at him, "Thank you, Master." My voice was weak as I spoke, my body getting tired quickly. He held me up as he turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around me. He smiled softly holding my cheek in one of his larger hands, "You were such a good boy for me. You look like you need a nap, though" he chuckled softly. I only gave a nod and let myself be lifted, Andreas bringing me to his bed and tucking me in. I smiled softly, curling up in the blankets that smelled like him before I dozed off. 

I woke up hours later to Andreas putting new clothes on. I yawned and rubbed my eye gently. "Whatcha doing?"

He looked over and smiled, pointing to a pile of clothes on the end of his bed. "I figured you'd like to go out tonight. We can go and get some dinner and go on a walk since you're still not allowed at the club. Aaron has a three day ban on you still" he said, his voice low. I felt bad that he wouldn't go out because of me.

I shook my head gently and sighed, "Why wouldn't you just bring me home? I know you like going to talk with everyone and you can't do that if you're babysitting me."

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "Pet. If I wanted to go out tonight then I would leave you here and make sure you can't leave. Now get dressed. I'm not bringing you home on an empty stomach. Besides, Aaron's been going to your apartment to water the plants. He complains about how many you have."

I pouted softly, "I like my plants. They keep my apartment bright and happy. And the air is always better there too." I smiled cheekily, Andreas rolling his eyes and pointing to the clothes again. I groaned softly and shook my head before getting dressed in the outfit he had picked out, everything fitting amazingly. He picked me out a pale maroon button up and a pair of black dress pants this hugged my ass and thighs in the best way. I would surely get plenty of attention wherever we went. Once I was dressed I smiled and looked at Andreas who was dressed in a Black button up with black dress pants as well. He was always wearing black, I noticed. He looked me over, his eyes leaving a warm feeling through my body.

Andreas took my hand and smiled, "Time to have a goodnight, pet." He led me to his car and helped me in before we were pulling out and he was driving us to an unknown destination.