Chapter 8- Kingsley

Chapter 8

Kingsley

It's been a month since Andreas and I have been contracted and it's been the best month. I see Andreas nearly every day, and the days that I don't he calls me at least once a day. I never thought that I would get a dominant that is so caring and loving towards me. Sure, I had Aaron, but he wasn't into keeping a sub for too long. They lasted maybe a month or two before he was free again. Aaron has been keeping in contact with me through text or call every day, and I could tell he was extremely happy with how well I was doing, and I had to agree. I have really come a long way in the past month, especially compared to how I was doing when he had found me in Greece. He sometimes gave me advice on designs for the logos I design. Being a free-lance digital artist definitely had its perks. I chose which companies I can design for, and I get paid for doing it right from my couch. I know Andreas worries about money with me, and he showed that by giving me a debit card, but I haven't touched any of his money. I have plenty saved up, and with Christmas in two weeks I made sure I had plenty to buy him something despite the price. The problem was, I had no idea what to give a man who could afford ten of anything he would ever want.

 I sighed as I submitted my most recent design into some new company trying to sell makeup, my phone ringing right as I did. I leaned over and picked it up, answering the call as I stood up to stretch, "Hello?"

"Hey baby," Andreas' deep, smooth voice sounded from the other side. "What're you up to?"

"I just finished up work for the day, why what's up?" I smiled happy.

"You're at home, though. And I have never once heard of any job you have. What do you do for work?" He asked, making me remember I had yet to explain how I obtained my money.

I hummed and smiled, "I'll show you another time.  Why'd you call?"

"Oh, right. Aaron is having some sort of party planning thing tonight and wants us to come. Since you're my sub, you get to join in the planning of the party instead of just attending," I could hear the smile in his voice. "And he said he wanted to do something else this year with us and the few other Master Doms of the club." That piqued my interest. Since becoming Andreas' sub, I got the chance to meet all of the Master Doms, which I didn't even know was a thing. They work with Aaron, not for him. The Master Doms included Aaron obviously, Andreas, Jarrett, Greyson, and Michael. They were hot as hell, and I've had the pleasure to bed Greyson and Michael before.

"Sure! What time? And are you picking me up?"

"I am actually outside your building. Can you let me in?" He asked, a grin gracing my face. I hung up and ran downstairs and let him in, bringing him up to my apartment. 

"Let me get dressed and then I'll be ready," I said, giving him a soft kiss. He nodded and swatted my butt before letting me go, a blush gracing my face as I ducked into my room. I went through my closet after getting my pants off and frowned. I had no idea what to wear. I bit my lip for a second before deciding to let Andreas take full reign as my Master, walking out. I quickly slid to the floor between his legs from where he sat on the couch, looking up at him. "Master?" I asked with a soft voice.  "Would you please pick out my outfit for me?" 

A little shiver ran through me as I saw his eyes darken and the little chub in his pants twitched a bit. I whimpered a bit, watching his pants tighten the more I stared. I pulled my stare away and looked back up at Andreas' face, my own underwear getting a bit tighter at the look he was giving me. He looked a few seconds from jumping me until I heard the command. "Stand." My eyes widened a bit and I quickly did as he said, standing with my arms behind my back and my head down. He stood up after me and gently lifted my head with a finger. "Such a good little boy," he hummed, cupping my face. He leaned down and captured my lips in a slow, sensual kiss, pulling back after nearly thirty seconds. "Let's go find you an outfit, little one. Maybe if you're good tonight," he leaned to my ear, his other hand going to grip my butt, "I'll bring you home and tear it off of you," he said lowly, his voice nearly a growl.