Chapter 12 - Andreas

Chapter 12

Andreas - About 6 months later - 

Six months flew by fast. Faster than I even thought with Kingsley. My boy had moved in after the renovation was done, and when he finally told me he worked as a free lance graphic designer, I easily got him a job with my team at work. He was making a lot more income having a solid job, and the team loved him. I also didn't have to leave him at home alone for eight hours every day. Kingsley has been amazing, too. He still does house work, despite my reminding he doesn't have to, and he has flooded the house with adorable plants all over. The guys even used one of the unused room and turned it into a sort of greenhouse for Kingsley. It all was amazing. He was the perfect submissive, and an even better boyfriend. I really had no idea how I managed to get so lucky with him.

We obviously had our days where we would argue, but it was never over the top, and it always ended in apologies, kisses, and cuddling. We made sure we never went to bed angry at each other, and at the end of the day we both would sit and talk about our days. Every Saturday since Kingsley moved in, we would go out for dinner and talk about everything that happened in the week, and if anything was bothering either of us. It really was just the perfect relationship with him, and I can confidently admit that I have absolutely fallen in love with the boy. 

I had left work early today, wanting to surprise Kingsley, and went to a few shops to get him some new things before he came home. By the time 6PM rolled around, dinner was set on the table, gifts were laid out on the bed, and Aaron had the box that Kingsley would receive tonight. I grinned hearing the front door slam shut and a happy "I'm home!" ringing through the house. 

"In the dining room, love! I made dinner tonight!" I called out, hearing his feet move towards the room. His face lit up seeing the meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, and two glasses of sparkling juice set out. His gaze shifted over to me and he ran over, jumping at me to hug me. I easily caught him, wrapping my arms around him tightly. "Is this okay, my love? It isn't too much, but it's only us until we leave."

Kingsley leaned back in my hold and kissed me hard. "It's perfect, Andreas. I love it when you cook. I don't see why you don't do it more often," he giggled, pecking my lips again. I smiled and set him down, letting him sit as I joined him at the table. 

During the dinner, Kingsley and I chatted about how his day went until his questions about the club started. "So? What is the plan tonight? Are we just going to see a scene and hang out again?" He asked, scooping potatoes into his mouth.

I laughed and shook my head, "Not tonight. I have something special for us tonight. I only hope you love it."

Kingsley just looked at me with the softest smile. "Sir, I will love everything and anything you have planned." His words were genuine, and made me feel less anxious. I kissed his cheek and we each finished dinner relatively quickly. Kingsley helped me clean up the table, and even set to washing the dishes. As he finished, I wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing his neck. 

"Come to the bedroom with me. I wanna show you something," I hummed, smirking as he shivered before nodding. I took his hand and led him to our shared room, opening the door and leading him in. He looked on the bed and went wide eyed, grinning widely. On the bed laid a brand new, top of the market Laptop, a drawing tab to plug into the laptop, and a few outfits he had been checking out recently. I let out a tiny 'oomph' as Kingsley's body barreled into mine in a tight hug. 

"Thank you!" He looked up at me, his eyes shining with unshed, happy tears. "Andreas? I love you." His voice was soft, but the words spoke volume. I grinned widely and leaned down capturing his lips in a searing kiss. "I absolutely love you, Babyboy. More than you will ever know."