Chapter 7 - Andreas

Chapter 7

Andreas

A week had passed and no one had heard from Kingsley since he left my apartment. We had checked his apartment after a few days, but no luck. The landlord had said he changed the locks due to security reasons for the entire building, and hadn't seen Kingsley. He had his phone off completely and disappeared from social media. Aaron and I, as well as some other doms and subs at the club, were more than worried about the boy. Aaron has been trying to convince me he was fine, that he had done this before and would show up when he was ready. But I needed him now. I didn't know why, but I craved Kingsley's presence more than anything at this point. I was desperate for him to pop back up. 

I was on my computer at work when Aaron came in, knocking on the door frame. "Hey. You hear anything yet?" He asked softly.

I shook my head, finishing up with the file before leaning back. "I know you said he's done this before, but I need to know that he's okay," I pleaded. "I pissed him off and I know it's my fault he left, but I so desperately need him."

Aaron sighed and nodded, tugging his phone out of his pocket and tossing it to me. There was a message from a new number.

Kingsley Black:
Hi Master Aaron. May I be permitted access back to the club tonight?
I'd like to be your sub tonight if you'll allow me to. Thank you - K

Aaron Waters:
Kingsley, Hi. I would love for you to join me tonight, just not as my sub.
If you come tonight you'll be put into Master Andreas' care as you do have your contract still.
I can speak with him if you still aren't up to talking. - AW

Kingsley Black:
Yes please, thank you.

If he does not arrive then I will go home.
Thank you again, Master Aaron.
I love you - K

I looked up and frowned softly, tossing his phone back. "What time will he be there? I'll come tonight so I can speak with him. I need to apologize and make sure that he's really okay. I wish you had told me you had contact with him, but I do understand he didn't want to be found."

Aaron smiled and nodded, "Just come at nine. And be in Dominant mode. He needs it tonight, I will assure you of that. And if he speaks, don't get upset if it isn't English" he said lowly. I sighed and nodded, looking back at my screen.

"I'm just glad he's okay. I'll see you tonight, Aaron. You should head back to work" I said softly, smiling as he nodded at me and left me alone once again.

I had finished my work by 5 PM and packed everything up, checking my phone for the first time today. My heart stopped when I saw the notification for a text, checking it immediately.

Unknown Sender:
Hi Master Andreas.
I wanted to apologise for leaving without informing you. I felt unwanted and like I had screwed up yet again. I have spoken with Master Aaron and will be attending Wildex tonight, arriving around 10 PM, I believe. I would like you as my Dominant, as Master Aaron informed me of how stressed you were over my disappearance. I am sorry that I worried you so much, but I promise I am safe and healthy. I have not touched alcohol, and have taken the correct safety precautions to make sure He can't hurt me again. Please do not be alarmed if my state at the club is not the best, I have been working day and night and not sleeping well. I will hopefully see you tonight, but if not then I will just leave. I will not break the terms of a contract and be with another dom. I do not want to continue that lifestyle.
Again, I am sorry that I have cause you stress and worry. I hope to see you tonight. -K