Chapter 5 - Kingsley [M]

*This is not mature in the way some may find enjoyable. This is a trigger warning for non-consensual forcible sex.

Chapter 5 [M]

Kingsley

Andreas parked outside of my apartment with a happy smile, looking over at me. "You be a good boy for me, okay? Go to bed at a decent hour, and text me when you're going to bed as well as when you wake up. I do have to work tomorrow but I'll try and answer my phone if I can," he said, a promise without stating so.

I pouted softly and whimpered, "I really can't just stay the night with you again?"

He shook his head gently as he responded. "I'm sorry, little one, but not tonight. You can come back soon though, okay? I promise."

I gave a soft huff but nodded, getting out with a "whatever," which I knew Andreas hadn't liked very much.

"You're going to drop the attitude or you won't be back as soon as you'd like," he said lowly, a whimper bubbling up at the thought. "Just be good and do as I asked, please. Just get a shower and get to bed. I will talk to you tomorrow, little one."

I nodded again and went up to my apartment, smiling softly at the crisp air and how alive my plants all were. I hummed softly as I went to my bathroom, tugging my clothes off and showering. I smiled thinking about our date as I finished my shower. He had agreed to be my dom so I could go back to the club, even if I won't be allowed to drink. Maybe he'd agree to be my dom after the arrangement is over. Getting more excited at the thought I stepped out of the shower, tugging on a pair of boxers and going to bed with the thought of making Master Andreas happy.

I woke up around 11:30 to my phone going off. Without checking the caller I.D. - which is always a bad idea - I swiped to answer it, a tired little "hello?" coming from me.

"My munchkin... I hope I haven't woken you," the other voice sounded, making me freeze instantly. I didn't respond until he spoke again, "Kin? Are you there?"

I whimpered softly, my voice shaky. "L- Leon... Why are you calling me? I told you to never call me again," I said weakly.

He just chuckled from the other side "I know, Kin. I'm sorry. I just really miss you. I miss your cute little body curled up to mine at night keeping me warm while we're both drunk... It's colder tonight. Will you drink with me until I fall asleep?" I found myself smiling softly, a soft sigh coming from my lips. "Please, Kin. We can Face-time and drink together. Just like when I went on my trips. I'll even bring you a gift again if you do this with me."

He sounded so sincere, and it had been so long since I've seen or heard from my old dom. I couldn't help myself when I agreed and we switched the call to video chat. I tugged on an oversized shirt and took my phone with me to the kitchen, quickly grabbing the alcohol I had from the fridge and sitting at my counter. Leon and I drank on Face-time, laughing and reminiscing our time spent together. He surprised me, though. He surprised me when he got teary eyed, apologizing over and over for hurting me and treating me incorrectly during our relationship. I just smiled, my drunken stupor letting me believe him. He sounded like he had changed so much. He looked better, happier. His face glowed so brightly when he smiled at me, and I found myself missing him. I too missed being curled up against him in the chilly night time, sleeping as he held me like I was the only thing he was living for. But he fell asleep over an hour later. Around 1 AM. With the promise he would visit me and bring me a gift like he had done many times before.

I hung up the call and Andreas immediately popped into my head. He was the one making me happy now. Not Leon. Leon left me hurt. I really wanted Andreas here. I wanted him to hold him. With my phone in one hand, and a bottle of Strawberry Lemonade Svedka in the other, I went to the living room, curling up on the couch texting him everything I could think of under the sun. I even left him a few voice messages that by the end of the night, were not coherent at all. I fell into a peaceful slumber. I again was woken up, but this time due to the harsh knocking at my door. I pulled myself up and rubbed my eyes opening the door, going wide eyed. "Leon!" I squeaked.