Chapter 11 - Kingsley [M]

Chapter 11 - Mature

Kingsley 

Waking up next to my Master with my ass sore was the most delicious feeling, especially considering I've only been sleeping for two hours. And I wasn't done. Having Master fuck me into sub space was heaven on earth, but I still wasn't satisfied. I wanted more of him. I wanted more until I was unable to cum anymore. It helped my case that he was naked and hard as a rock right now, his dick twitching in the most enticing way.

Looking around a bit, I found the bottle of lube and easily slicked myself with a soft moan. Deciding I was wet enough, I wet my hand a bit and slowly slicked Master's length. I was so going to punished after this, but I needed him inside of me, now. With that thought, I quickly straddled his lap and lined him up with my hole, sinking onto him in one go with a low moan. Dear fuck he filled me up so nicely. A low groan sounded from underneath me, causing my hips to jerk a little bit before I was slowly fucking myself on his shaft, kissing his neck in hopes he woke up soon. With soft moans in my Master's ear, I picked up the pace and bounced my ass a bit quicker, tightening around him unintentionally. As I did so, his hands flew to my waist and we were suddenly in different positions. I was below him with my hands being pinned above my head and a hand around my throat.

"And what do you think you're doing, little one? I don't recall giving you permission to have my cock again, now did I?" I whimpered shaking my head softly. I moved my hips hoping he'd move inside of me again, and was blessed when he pulled out and rammed into me harshly, hitting my prostate immediately. I cried out loudly as my eyes rolled back a bit, my back threatening to come off the bed. "No. I fucking didn't. Now. You're going to be a good little pet and keep quiet. You're going to take my cock, and not make a single peep or you don't get to cum. Understood?" He growled in my ear before he was biting my neck. I nodded quickly in response and bit down on my lip harshly as he pulled back and shoved himself back in, fucking me harder than he had two hours ago.

I whimpered in protest when Master had suddenly pulled out, but preened when he flipped me to my stomach and lifted my ass, going right back to fucking me into the bed. I stuffed my face into a pillow, biting down so I made no noises. But that was short lived when Master gripped my hair and pulled my head up, effectively shoving himself deeper inside of me. "I think I changed my mind. You don't get to cum just yet, but I want to hear you. I want the whole fucking house to hear your screams from this room. You've fucked them all, haven't you? I want them to know, you're all. fucking. mine. now," he growled out, his thrusts managing to get more rough and more harsh. I screamed out loudly as Master's cock found and abused my prostate, arching my back so he'd get deeper. I'm sure at this point my moans and screams and cries for just, more, could be heard from the next town over.

I felt the pressure of release threatening to spill over, but I would not break. I refused to. I wanted nothing more than to please my Master, show him I am worthy of him and his trust. But when he reaches around and pulls me flush against his chest by my throat, and his other hand grips my member and strokes as quick as his thrusts, it becomes realll difficult. "Ahh.. Ah Master please! Please I can't! I- I need to cum!" I cried out, my body shaking with pleasure as his cock buries itself deeper inside of me.

"Not yet, pet. You will wait until I give the command. Because you're not cumming, until I do. And your ass just feels too fucking good to stop" he groaned, pulling out again and laying me back on my back before pushing in. I noticed he really likes making eyes contact with me whenever he got softer with his thrusts. But right now? His movements were anything but soft as he stared down at me with his eyes blown so much they looked black. I was the first to break eye contact, my head falling back as I screamed out again, his fingers joining his cock inside of me. "Oh- Oh god! Master! Master no please! I- I'm going to cu-" he cut me off with a searing kiss as he gripped the base of my cock with a snarl.