Chapter 4- Andreas

Chapter 4

Andreas

The drive to the restaurant took a good thirty minutes or so to get to, and it was spent with Kingsley messing with my radio until I threatened to spank him. He almost switched it again before thinking like a good boy and just sat still. I knew it had to have been a struggle since he was so energetic, but the look on his face when we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant was well worth the struggle. I just smiled at him and got out, opening the door for him. "Is this okay, little one?" I asked taking his hand.

He just nodded slowly and took in the interior once we got inside. The waitress was quick to take us to a table and gave us our menus. I smiled sitting down across from Kingsley who was focused on the menu. He looked up sheepishly. "Sir? Would it be okay if I got alcohol with my meal?" He asked with such a soft voice that I couldn't deny him.

"You can. I typically get a smoother wine, is that okay?" He responded with a happy smile and a nod. I let him continue looking over the menu while I ordered the drinks for both of us. He looked up when the waitress left.

"I have no idea what half of these are. Would you mind ordering something for me?"

I just laughed softly and nodded, "Of course, little one. Have you got any allergies?"

Kingsley looked surprised for a moment before shyly nodding, "Tomatoes. Not deathly allergic, but my mouth swells quite a bit and I break out badly," he admitted.

Keeping that in mind, I smiled and took his menu, setting it down at the edge of the table for the waitress when she came back with our drinks. I ordered for the both us, looking to Kingsley to make sure what I got him would be appealing, and smirked seeing him watching me on the brink of drooling. When the woman left again I leaned forward and tapped his chin softly, "Mouth closed, little one. You'll catch flies." He blushed deeply and closed his mouth quickly, going back to looking around. He was quiet, which was different than his usually perky self. It had me slightly worried. "Little one, are you alright? You're never this quiet. Ever."

He looked at me as another blush blossomed over his face. "Is this a date?" He asked suddenly, letting me know he was simply in his own head. It was cute, how innocent he was outside of the bedroom. And his question made me think, did I really want this to be a date? Biting my lip I looked at him and smiled with a soft nod, "If you'd like to classify as a date then yes, it is."

The smile he gave me was definitely worth the slight anxiety that rested inside me at the prospect of being on a date. Kingsley looked like he didn't quite know what to do with himself. He was fidgety, but now he was smiling and fidgety. I reached over and gently took his hand, "Kingsley. Take a deep breath, or if you need to, you can take a minute in the bathroom. You're very shaky still."

Kingsley looked at me blushing and nodded slowly, closing his eyes as he took a minute to breathe. He took a good minute or two, but when he opened his eyes again he grinned, "What's your favorite color?"

"Blue," I responded instantly. "It's a nice color, and I look very good in blue," I smirked softly.

Kingsley nodded and smiled. "We're going to play the question game. I ask a question and we both answer. Then you ask a question next! My favorite color is yellow! Now you pick the question!" He got so excited and it really was just so cute seeing him like this. We were sat at our table asking questions and eating for close to two hours, only stopping when Kingsley was yawning. I learned that his favorite animal was a giraffe, he's always wanted to go to Ireland or Italy, that he can speak quite a bit of Greek, and that he is very passionate about reading and watching movies. I did ask more questions than that, but these things stuck out to me the most. It was calming getting to know the boy behind the wall he has up for submission.