Chapter 6 - Kingsley

Chapter 6

Kingsley

I woke up with my throat feeling tight, my eyes heavy, an awful headache, and pain just laced throughout my body. I sniffed softly, smiling weakly at the smell of Andreas, his arms around my waist. I peeked up slightly, trying to wiggle my way off him without waking him up, taking note that we now were on his bed. I sighed softly when I managed to get up and checked to see if he was still sleeping, smiling to myself when I had succeeded. 

It was around 8 in the morning by now. I had slept for maybe 14 hours, which for me was a lot. But with the events of last night, which I hate that I remember despite my awful hangover, I clearly needed the sleep. I have no idea how much sleep Andreas got, so I just let him stay sleeping as I went to the bathroom, deciding to take a bath. I happily found some bubble solution and made myself a scalding bubble bath, sinking into the tub without glancing at my body. I sighed softly, closing my eyes as I relaxed in the warm water, staying until my skin was pruning. 

When I was out and wrapped in a towel, I stepped back into Andreas' room, frowning when he wasn't in bed any more. I bit my lip softly, pulling on a pair of boxers from my bag and tugging on one of Andreas' shirts. I sniffed softly rubbing my eye as I went out to the living room, pausing when I saw Aaron. I let out a tiny whimper and immediately ran over and crawled into his lap, clinging to him tightly. 

He jumped slightly but wrapped his arms around me, playing with my hair. "Hey, love. Andreas said something happened last night, are you okay?" I shook my head, trying to fight when he lifted my head a bit to inspect my face. "Oh my god... Kingsley who did this to you? Where did you go?" He asked lowly, inspecting every bruise on my face. I just whimpered getting teary eyed, looking over at Andreas who was leaning against the door way to the kitchen, his arms crossed. 

"He was home all day yesterday... I found him curled up naked in the corner of his room and he freaked when I tried putting him on his bed," he explained softly, watching as I let my head fall onto Aaron's shoulder.

Aaron frowned softly, running a hand through my hair before tensing suddenly "Kingsley. Where is your phone?" He asked lowly. I whimpered out hiding my face, shaking my head. He couldn't go through it. I wouldn't let him this time. He would know that I drank. He would know that I disobeyed him by letting Leon come in contact with me. "Kingsley. Phone, now" he growled softly.

With a weak whimper I pointed to the bedroom, hiding my face as Andreas went to grab it, coming out with my phone and handing it to Aaron. He easily opened it, my phone not having a lock, and went through my call log as well as my messages. He growled lowly and shook his head, his hold tightening on me. "Love, you need to speak to me," he said softly, lifting my face. "Please. I need you to tell me what really happened." I just looked at him through teary eyes and shook my head, really not wanting to talk. I knew it was a bad coping method, but I just couldn't do it.

He just sighed and nodded. "Did he call you?" I nodded. He understood how to get me to answer without words. He did this when things had transpired the first time we met in Greece. He's used this method every time something has happened. "Did he use Face-time?" I nodded, again. "You two drank together over video chat, hm?" He asked softly, slowly stroking my cheek. I just nodded again, putting my head down shamefully. "Did he force his way in to your apartment?" I shook my head. I had technically let him in. "Did he get you drunk voluntarily?" I just looked at him, furrowing my eyebrows. I didn't know how to answer since it had been both voluntary, and forced. He just sighed and nodded, kissing my cheek. "This question is going to be hard, but Kingsley, did you want to have sex with him?" I immediately let out a whimper and shook my head, starting to cry again.

Andreas had been quiet the entire time but when Aaron asked the last question, he came over and lifted me into his arms, cradling me like a baby. "Aaron that's enough. I highly doubt the last thing he wants right now is to relive what just happened." His voice was low and threatening, a slight warning laced in.