Chapter 9 - Andreas

Chapter 9

Andreas

The time for the Christmas Event at the club quickly made its way to us and it was successful to say the least. With the two couples doing scenes on stage, and a few other pairs doing their own in separate rooms, everyone was a happy horny mess. Everyone including Kingsley. My little minx had decided to wear red leather shorts that left nothing to the imagination, and a black mesh top to show off his little body. He looked absolutely gorgeous, but I decided that I wouldn't have our first time be at the club. I had special plans for us for Christmas day. Kingsley and I have to go to Aaron's for lunch on Christmas, and I'm taking him out to dinner before bringing him home with me and devouring his pretty little body finally. I groaned softly at the thought, being brought out of my head when my minx dropped down between my legs looking less than sober.

I narrowed my eyes a bit and looked down at him, "Little one, how many drinks have you had?" I asked softly, having given him permission to drink as long as he didn't go over three.

He looked up at me with happy green eyes and giggled, "Just two, Master. The... The bartender ma- made them too strong" he hiccupped. "It's been almost two mo-months," he hiccupped again, "since I drank last." His tolerance had lowered significantly since being with me, and I was proud of him for that.

I smiled and nodded, playing with his hair. "What a good boy for listening. Why did you only have two, though? I gave you permission for three?" I wanted to test him, see if he really had learned anything.

He smiled up at me. "Two was... is? Uhh.. Two brought me to my, my limit" he mumbled softly before giggling. They really must have made them stronger than normal. But I smiled knowing he learned his limits.

"What a good little boy," I cooed, pulling him into my lap. "How are you feeling?" I asked, chuckling softly when he grunted and tucked his face into my neck. He was hard under his shorts, but was making no attempt in trying to relieve it. He looked exhausted, which was understandable. Him and Mason have been dancing for nearly three hours, Kingsley stopping to come give me a kiss or take a sip of his drink on occasion. "Is my little baby tired?" I asked, rubbing his back.

He nodded and nuzzled further into me. "Can we go home now? It's late," he mumbled into my chest. Checking the time and seeing it was already almost 2 AM, I nodded and gently lifted him, bringing him to our personal room.

"Get dressed for me and we can go, okay?" I said lowly, setting him on the bed. He nodded and wiggled himself out of his shorts, panting softly from the effort. Once he got them off he just snuggled up to the pillows on the bed and sniffed them in, frowning.

"They.. They do- don't smell like you," he whimpered out. Him getting teary eyed broke my heart a bit, but the reason why, a pillow not having my scent, made me chuckle. I shook my head and sighed, tugging his sweatpants and one of my shirts out of the dresser, getting him dressed.

"Come on, baby. Cooperate for me so we can go home and snuggle in my bed," I tried, smiling when he looked at me and lifted his hips. "That's a good baby. Now arms up for me," I commanded, watching as he struggled to sit up before his arms flew up. I laughed and took the mesh shirt off, tugging mine over his head to settle on his small shoulders. He looked up at me with his arms up and a pout on his lips, wanting to be carried. I pecked his lips instead. "Let me get changed and then we can go, okay?" He nodded softly and watched me as I got changed.

As I got my pants off I heard a little gasp come from the bed, Kingsley's eyes wider and darker as he stared at my groin. "Master... You- You're so big even soft." I raised an eyebrow and just shook my head, tugging on my own sweatpants. He put out a pouty lip but quickly lifted his arms again. I laughed finally picking him up, holding him while I got our jackets on. It was not at all an easy task, but my boy was being extra clingy. I smiled and patted his butt, walking us out the back door and to my car. He had managed to fall asleep on the short walk and I laughed getting him buckled in and settled.