three

MemoriesSong: water fountain- Alec BenjaminLuciella's POV

Memories
Song: water fountain- Alec Benjamin
Luciella's POV

I sigh instantly at the damage done to my hand, wood splinters coating my knuckles and purple and blue spots sprouting around my fist. "Shit." I mutter, picking away the particles that have made their way into my flesh when punching the wooden fence pole.

"Ella?"

I turn and hide my hand behind my back instantly, fingers twitching nervously at the voice. "Yes Flix?"

Felix stares at me curiously before moving closer, holding his hand out for mine. His brown hair now grows past his ears, stubble starting to grow on his chin from puberty. "Let me see." He sighs, obviously knowing that my hand is hurt.

Stepping back, I give him a glare. "I'm fine." I growl. Even though he may be a few years older than me, I still can handle my own.

"Luciella. Give me you damn hand." Frowning at the command, I comply and set it in his open palm. "Why?" He whispers, inspecting it before taking his other hand and gently removing the splinters.

"You know why." I sigh, dropping my head in shame.

"Come. I'll clean you up."

Felix guides me back to his room in the pack house, whispers and stares directed towards the two of us. My head still hangs to avoid the continues audience, not once looking up.

"Sit on the bed." Sighing loudly, I do as he says and sit on the newly made bed. His room is painted a light grey with a white quilt and curtains. Felix's room is built near the south end, a balcony hanging over the garden outside. I've always been jealous of his room.

When he comes back from getting the first aid kit in the bathroom, I sigh again. "I could do this you know."

"Just shut up." He grumbles, kneeling between my legs and setting his arm on my thigh. "I'm mad at you."

"You should be." I watch him remove the pieces of wood with a tweezer, flinching slightly at the pain. "How did you find me anyways?"

We glance at each other. "Blood. I could smell blood." Biting my lip and nodding, I swallow a lump in my throat and stare at him. His eyebrows furrow slightly in concentration and a crease on his forehead appears.

"Don't stare at me." Felix mumbles while grabbing the ointment out of the kit. Smiling, I watch him apply the cream and wrap my hand in a bandage.

"Thanks." I try to take my hand out of his but he squeezes it firmly to keep contact, wincing slightly at the spike of pain. "What are yo-"

"Don't be so harsh on yourself Ella. Your fathers death wasn't your fault." I pull my hand away. "You need to remember he's with the Moon Goddess, watching over you now."