five

Hidden Feelings Song: shameless- Camila CabelloLucialla's POV

Hidden Feelings
Song: shameless- Camila Cabello
Lucialla's POV

The Luna position?

"Why?" My heartbeat quickens it's pace at his question, eyes watching him intently as he casually leans on the wall beside us. "I'm here for a reason, Felix."

He didn't need to know I was pushed to come by Lilah and my mother, especially my plan of trying to get eliminated later in the month. I feel terrible for lying to Felix, but I'm just not suited for the position.

"There's now thirty-nine other women here." His comment brings back the memory of Samantha, her face flushed red with anger as she stormed out of the room. "There's a high percentage of you winning the festival."

I glance uneasily at him. "Why's that?"

In an instant, Felix pushes himself up from the wall and leans forward so our noses almost touch, the close proximity making me step back.

"Because I already know who I'm choosing."

He then straightens his posture, glances at me one last time, then turns and leaves. I gape in shock but concern at the comment.

He's choosing me?

A small pang starts to form on my temple as questions swarm my head, teeth biting at my bottom lip nervously.

It can't be me, right?

I open the door and quickly enter, slamming it harshly before moving to my bed. I ignore the blonde that watches me from the other bed, eyes silently questioning my shaken form that has now gotten underneath the covers.

"Are you okay?" She asks, sitting up.

I clear my throat, glancing at her tiredly. "Yeah, I think so."

We remain quiet for a minute or two, my heart beating wildly as my thoughts start to take a twisted turn.

I'm gonna be a Luna?

I sigh, pushing the thought away and closing my eyes. In a matter of seconds, I sit up again and turn to face Isabel. "Felix already chose his Luna."

Isabel pales and I instantly regret speaking of the matter with her. "Who?"

I shrug, my name instantly on the tip of my tongue. It doesn't come out though, because I'm not exactly sure as to who the female will be. "Don't know."

"You don't know?" I shake my head, running a hand through my snarly hair. "Then why did you tell me he chose someone?"

"He told me he already knows who he's choosing, but never the name."

Isabel purses her lips, watching me silently for a good minute.

"It's probably you."

In shock, I turn red and glare in her direction. "No! I don't even wa-"

She interrupts me. "Think about it, Luciella! You and Felix have been close for years, this whole choosing festival is his chance to make you his own and Luna." I scoff, but she continues. "He probably has built up feelings for you that he never got the chance to express because you had to leave."

"I don't even want the Luna position!"

Isabel grabs a pillow and throws it at me. "Then why are you here?!"

I wanted to say I was forced to come, that I did this for my friend and mother back home, but I think it was something much deeper than that.

"You missed him."

I don't deny her comment.

"Do you have feelings for him?" I growl and throw the pillow she threw at me back, my heartbeat rising. "You do!"

"I don't know! I guess I did miss him though..."

My confession causes the female to squeal, a large smile plastered on her face. "You need to tell him."

"What?!" I gape. "Oh hell no!"

"Oh, come on."

This whole conversation is getting on my nerves. "It's time for be-"

"Luciella!" She whines.

"No." I bark.

I get up and turn the lights off before climbing back in bed. I still feel her prying eyes on me.

"What is it?"

"I hope you get the position." She whispers. "You two were obviously meant to be."

"Yeah right." I whisper back.