four

Elimination Song: Who Do You Love- Monsta XLuciella's POV

Elimination
Song: Who Do You Love- Monsta X
Luciella's POV

Isabel is chatting with a red head when I come back in, Felix trailing in after me only to turn his direction to the right. I watch him carefully, grinning at a group of women in the festival kindly as they nervously clasp their hands together or sway side to side. I sigh, taking one last glance before meeting up with my roommate a few feet away.

The blonde clasps her hand around my wrist, pulling me to the side in a hurry. "What was all that about?"

My eyes widen, glancing around to make sure no cameras or directors are near to hear our conversation. "Felix and I were close when we were little." Isabel takes a step back, hand dropping from my arm as she crosses her arms. "Well, until five years ago."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

I tilt my head, eyes slitting at her question. "I wanted to keep it a secret from everyone." People around me start to whisper, but I take no notice. "It's my own personal story to tell, and I knew it would effect me in this game if everyone knew."

Isabel is no longer focusing on me, her eyes now focused on something beside us.

I also turn, connecting eyes with Felix as he stands on stage, his eyes quickly brushing over me.

"I would like to properly introduce everyone to The Choosing Festival." The crowd has gotten bigger, other males and females standing alongside the wall where the cameras are set up, seemingly recording as this night goes along.

"Although tonight was supposed to be a welcoming party, I have decided to quicken up the process of this month and host a elimination period tonight."

With his comment, a stir of anxiousness starts over the crowd. I bite my bottom lip and watch Felix, letting the crowd of females take in his decision before moving on.

"I will be eliminating ten contestants tonight." I raise my eyebrows in shock, a low whisper rumbling in the room as we all glance at each other. "Those ten of you will be escorted off the property immediately and back to your home."

Isabel sighs beside me, hands clasped in front of her as if she's nervous. "You okay?" I whisper, her eyes quickly snapping to mine.

She nods. "Just slightly nervous."

Felix stands composed and dominant among us, eyes fleeting over the crowd before narrowing on me again, a small tug at his upper lip. I stare back, slightly squinting my eyes in a slight glare.

He narrows his back in warning.

"This will be broadcasted live, so I do suggest you all act mature amongst the cameras."

~

I slam my door, quickly taking off the heels that have now cramped my feet.

"I can't believe she was actually eliminated!"

My glance turns to Isabel who is sprawled on her bed, her cocktail dress that was on moments ago now overtaken by a pair of pjs. I sigh, turning my head to the side roughly to loosen my muscles.

"Did you like her?" I grimace as I question the female, a picture of the blonde now surfacing in my mind.

Isabel sits up. "Did you?"

"No." I answer quickly, pulling my hair down from the updo and rubbing my scalp. "She was a bitch."

Samantha was surprisingly eliminated tonight, and there weren't many happy people considering she was the spotlight for this whole festival. I grinned as she left, her blonde locks bouncing up and down as she stormed out of the room in anger.

Absolutely hilarious.

"I thought she'd win for sure, considering she's the betas daughter."

I make no comment, going to the closet to change into my pajamas. Before I enter, a knock sounds on the door and I glance at Isabel in question. She shrugs and stands from the bed, going toward the door as I flee to the closet.

In the midst of me taking off my dress and grabbing shorts and a tank top to change into, I freeze as I listen in on the conversation.

"She's changing, Alpha. I can go get her if you'd like?"

"I can wait out here, please tell her it's important."

I shiver at his smooth voice, authority clearly gracing his words as he speaks to my roommate.

The door shuts and I step out from my hiding, staring wide eyed at Isabel.

"What does he want?" I mouth, running a hand through my hair as I still sense his presence outside the door.

She shrugs, mouthing back, "He said it's something important?"

My shoulders droop, closing my eyes and inhaling to clear my senses. In a second I open them and pout at Isabel. "I don't want to go."

She muffles her laughs with a hand and comes to drag me to the door. "Go." She beckons, smiling.

I glare at her and open the door, stepping out into the hallway as a cool breeze picks at my bare legs. In a matter of seconds I have goosebumps.

"You needed to speak to me Alpha?"

My eyes avoid him, nervousness now coating my body as I stand awkwardly before him.

Felix sighs, slightly annoyed. "You don't need to call me Alpha, Ella."

I glance up at him, eyes scorching his face as I take in his stubble and sharp jawline. I never got to evaluate the changes he's gone through a few hours ago when we were alone, my eyes now taking in his form and structure.

"Don't stare." He grumbles, narrowing his eyes at me.

I smile. "Sorry."

Felix stares for a second before exhaling deeply. "I need to ask you something."

My feet shuffle on the floor, teeth pulling at my bottom lip as nervousness creeps into my heart. I hum in question.

"The Luna position." My eyes raise. "Would you take it if I granted it to you?"