Oh Lovely Sayori; 2

I look around as the girls did their things. Yuri was making tea. Natsuki brought out some cupcakes she made. Sayori and Monika were talking, far away from the others.

  My eyes are locked on Sayori. She was the most precious human I have ever seen. Just by existing she makes me happy inside.

  Monika walked away from Sayori, I took that as a sign that the conversation was over. I started to walk over to Sayori in hopes of at least getting to talk to her.

  Before I even reached Sayori, Monika starts talking to me and the girls.

  "Today we will be doing something new!" Monika said with excitement in her voice. "We will be writing poems and sharing it to the other club members!"

  I don't even know if the girls wanted to do this at all but yet they agreed to write poems. I didn't want to do this at all since unlike Monika I'm bad at anything including writing.

  Later we all leave the club. Me and Monika walked together. We always walked together. But this time Sayori was there. Turns out she was a neighbor of ours. That made me happy that I'll be walking with her at the end of club.

  Sayori and I didn't say anything during the walk together but I knew she was staring at me. I looked over at her, she was definitely staring at me. Sayori looked away, blushing like a madman.

  what. What. WHAT.

  Sayori was blushing!?

  That thought corrupted my mind. Maybe Sayori liked me back!

  At that point I realized that I probably had a crush on Sayori. Wait.. what?! No... I just really like her... as a friend...

Sorry for not making part 2 in a long time.
You all wanted an update so I made one.
This book sucks. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE