Sayori's Secret; 4

(Art by 'zOwvLHHdZZXj4B7' from twitter)

~Day 3~

  And that's how I got stuck with the annoying voice in my head. I honestly don't need people telling me 'Two days left! Two days left!' every single hour.

  To make things even better is that the girls suddenly have 'crushes' on MC, maybe even Sayori... I hope not.

Today was different than the others I experienced, Monika proposed the idea we go to the Carnival, as a gift for the Literature Club from her.

  "Okay, I put together assigned groups for each of the members to be in, I suggest that you guys don't go alone," Monika says as she looks over at a piece of paper, "Group One will be AJ and JJ; Group Two will be Yuri, Natsuki, and me; Group Three will be Sayori, Y/N, and... MC."

I got very happy once I heard I was in the same group as Sayori 'not because I LIKE her or anything... heheh' when I heard MC? I got less happy.

We all went to our assigned groups and traveled off to different parts of the Carnival. We all did different things of the Carnival until MC said he had to go do something and rushed off hurriedly, so we decided to take a break.

  It was just awkward silence. After a while I decided to break this silence.

  "So Sayori..." Sayori turned my direction at the sound of her name, "What do you think was so important that MC has to do?"

  Sayori looked down for a second and looked back at my direction, "I have no clue... it could be anything."

  More awkward silence after that. Great.

  'You're bad social skills make me sick, and that shouldn't be possible in this state'

  'What do you want Mary?' I think in annoyance.

   Oh nothing... I just wanted to remind you that there's only two days left. Just incase you forgot'

  Thanks... like I haven't heard those words before like an hour ago.

  "Can I trust you?"  I was caught off-guard by the sudden sound of Sayori's voice.

  "Yeah, you can trust me," I say back hesitantly.

  "Promise to keep it a secret? Please?"

  "I promise to keep whatever it is a secret, Sayori."

  She then came closer to me and whispered the words... "I think I love MC."

I'm back and with a new chapter.
I'm sorry if this is inaccurate tho, I never went to a Carnival before.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE