~Sayori chooses JJ~

~Day 4~

Her eyes would be filled with shock. Both JJ and I had confessed our feelings, and in this situation, Sayori has to choose one of us.

"Wow... out of anything I totally never expected this!" AJ said her line quickly near the end as she speedily went to record us.

awkward silence...

Sayori's eyes warily looked at JJ's and then slowly turned to mine. She gave me this sad look and moved her eyes over to JJ and a soft smile laid upon her face.

"JJ.." JJ looked up quickly at the sound of her name being mentioned, "I love you too.."

Sayori chose JJ, and that was final. Of course, like I stood a chance..

'really, Y/N, there is no need to be hard on yourself. We might've possibly failed the task.. but that's no reason to be sad'

I failed the task..?

'WE failed the task, but don't worry..'

Sayori and JJ got together once club ended. We shared our poems and did our own things. They were very happy together.

Well.. that's what we thought.

  One day later. Sayori was dead, she killed herself. Maybe this was my task.. I was supposed to prevent this. That's what Mary meant when I had to 'save her'.

  Mary. I never heard her again after Sayori's death. I don't know where she went and I don't think I'll ever know..

JJ was so upset with the news of Sayori's death, especially after just becoming a couple.. she stopped coming to the club for a few days but shortly came back.. weirdly happy all of a sudden.

Out of all this conflict, I guess the only good thing to come out of it was that all of us in the Literature Club (except MC) started becoming closer friends.

Life was always so dull, but ever since Sayori came it became bright. But brightness never lasts and our light went out. It's never impossible to find the light again.. Maybe someday I'll find someone just like Sayori. The light to my life. Someday...

"Are you done? You've been staring at that spot for a long time it's kinda concerning!" AJ checked where I was supposedly staring at and then back to me, "Seriously! You gonna marry it or something? I mean.. if you are-"

"No, I just zoned out, AJ.." I sighed and looked away from what I was staring at.

Someday.

I'm off my hiatus (the reason why I was on the hiatus will be kept private..)
Don't worry, this is just one ending. The other one, where this continues, will be next.