Denied; 7

(Reminder: the results of the previous chapter did not happen in this one)
~Day 4~

Her eyes would be filled with shock. Both JJ and I had confessed our feelings, and in this situation, Sayori has to choose one of us.

"Woah! This just took an unexpected turn! oh my gods I need to record this-" AJ would hurriedly start up a camera and record us.

Naturally, I was kinda confused at this response. Wasn't AJ..? Or did I just confess for the wrong reason-

Sayori took the good option and ignored AJ, she was to busy glancing at both of us warily.

back and forth. back and forth. that is what Sayori's eyes were doing.

Finally, Sayori looked down, "I'm sorry, I need time to think this through.." and with that said, Sayori would leave the clubroom.

AJ sighed, "That was disappointing.." she stops her recording and puts away her camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Running. That is what she was doing. Far away from the club and far away from those two girls.

  Sayori had no idea what to do, both of them had confessed in such a short notice and especially with the breakup with MC earlier.. So, Sayori went to someone she knew she could trust.

  She stopped shortly near the entrance of her house and once Sayori entered she fell to her knees.

  "I'm so confused.. what do I do..?" Sayori was crying now, "please, Angie, I just.." she didn't finish that last word.

'Never call me Angie again! Let's be honest here, even a newborn rodent knows the answer to that question! Great Ülim...'

Sayori simply nods her head at this, "yes yes.. you're right... gosh I'm so stupid.. heheh.."

  "Angelica... who should I choose? JJ or Y/N... I can't even imagine what they'll feel if I choose the other.." Sayori would wipe her tears and look directly at the ceiling, almost as if it's calling for her.

'Excuse me? Does it even matter? You're not worth it at the end anyways.'

"Yes.. you're correct.." and with that being said, Sayori stood up and left the house in search of an item.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poems. If you want my honest opinion, I'm not that big of a fan of it. I have no idea how Monika even manages with this stuff!

And so there I was, sitting at a desk all sluggish as I try to write a poem so I can save myself a little bit of effort instead of staying up till 3am to finish..

  Sadness...

  Depression...

  Childhood...

  Sayori...

  Yeah, I erased that last part. I have no idea why I even wrote her name, plus, it didn't have anything to do with the topic at all. Sayori wasn't even sad or depressed..

  Can you think of anything that could possibly make this day worse? I can, and it's exactly what happened: an encounter with MC.

  "What's a beautiful lady like you doing sitting here all alone?" or maybe... "You totally stole my heart gurl~"

  MC continued to spout out horrible flirts, I never had such big urge to rip out someones tongue but now I totally was..

  With the idea of getting him to stop, I gripped my pencil and jabbed it at his hand. MC was too quick though and moved his hand away fast.

  Suddenly, MC would grab my arm and forcefully pull me closer to him to the point where our faces were close together.

  "That wasn't very nice... was it, Rescé?" MC grinned while saying this and had a weird tone in his voice..

  Wait... Rescé?? Who and what is a Rescé?!

'Oh Great Ülim..'

  Whatever it was, it must be bad to have that kind of response from Mary.. does she happen to recognize that name?

  That was the least of my concern once everything started going weird, it kinda reminded me of what glitching looks like. It was happening all around me, everywhere I looked.

  And then I was in my room, it was like nothing even happened.. dammit! I don't even have my poem >:(

  "What.. just... happened..?"

!Reminder! All the previous events from (Sayori chooses JJ) didn't happen in this chapter or all the others!