Chapter two

Previously: "Jack its getting pretty late you better not be zoned out in there! Also boss wants to see you" "Coming" Man I gotta learn how to stop keeping people waiting

Now in there bosses office-Jacks POV—
I knock on my bosses door with Aiden right behind me, after two seconds I hear a faint "come in" before opening the door "Ah Jack my most favorite client" he(my boss) calls me that because I, from his words, am the most hard working of them all which got the other clients jealous and not talk to me, it didn't bother Aiden though, in-fact he appreciates it, but dose try hard not to get fired, it's also because I'm most times quiet that he pays more attention to me, to be honest I don't believe I'm that hard working due to the fact that I zone out a lot "you called sir?" I ask politely, "oh nothing special just wanted to give you and your friend here this weeks pay" he passes two envelops to the both of us "thank you-...sir?" We both said in a union as we took the envelopes but it felt... a lot heavier than usual, Aiden and I look a each other before looking back at our boss, he smiled and said "think of it as, 'extra credit'" then he winks at us, it's a normal thing he dose to most clients, others are ok with it, but Aiden and I... not so much, just to not be disrespectful we don't show it, "that will be all have a nice weekend!" He says, we wave at him then leave the restaurant to the pouring rain, he asked if we like a ride home but we politely refused and went on our Mary way.
Oh btw his name is Richard Johnson, he's the manager of the restaurant we just departed, he's four years older than me though five years for Aiden, an inch taller than Aiden, has short black hair, black eyes and is well built, but you can't see that under the suit he wears to work, he's also very nice if you don't get on his bad side and is single but I'm not interested in him, or any guy at the moment, for you see I'm not ready for a relationship and I don't think I'll ever fall in love, that feeling is long gone,...I'd rather not talk about it, it feels uncomfortable, at least I have the rain to calm me down- "your doing it again" my friend suddenly spoke as we walked side by side to our destination "doing what?" I asked calmly "thinking" he replied "what make you think I was?" I asked again not spearing a glance at him "every time it rains you're always in your own world not like I wanna know what it is, unless you're comfortable telling me about it, but you gotta be mindful of your surroundings" "like you?" I smirked as he froze I knew he was blushing, "that was only one time!" He blurted out "I didn't  know that woman was right in front of me, especially when I had my back turned, and you know I don't swing that way, besides I was distracted!" we turned to a corner as he continued talking.
"I'm just telling you that you migh-whoah!" We were right in front of my place when a loud THUD was heard from behind me, I look to see Aiden face first on the concrete floor, There was a muffled "trip on something"  And gave a small snicker before looking to see what he tripped over... it was a box 'huh?, I don't remember buying anything online, at least not recently' I thought to myself, then asked Aiden who's still on the floor, if he bought anything online... a side to side head roll meaning no, looking back at the box which when I took a closer look seemed to be a little worn out, maybe it's been here since I left for work this morning.
Then I hear shuffling coming from inside it, with a loud 'eep' Aiden rushes over and hides behind me, even though he's a man and is.... way bigger than me, he's one heck of a scaredy cat, though it isn't different from me as I walked ever so slowly towards the box, Aiden whispering/shouting from behind me not to

 way bigger than me, he's one heck of a scaredy cat, though it isn't different from me as I walked ever so slowly towards the box, Aiden whispering/shouting from behind me not to