Chapter 15

Minato POV
Huh?... oh uh!... hello um, sorry I don't really know how to do this, (author; just say what's going on right now) oh ok um well... right now Tobirama-sama and Izuna-sama are as Jack-san said bickering, well more like Izuna-sama got bored and just wanted to bother him, Hashirama-sama is... mopping a bit because earlier this morning, he heard everything about his sleeping habits, and well, hehe... here we are and Madara-sama... well he's just looking out the window thinking, I still can't believe she made me and Hiruzen-sama. In charge. Of those. Higher than us.
Hiruzen; what do we do? (He whispers quietly)
Minato; I don't know! You tell me! (He whispered back) you have been Tobirama and Hashirama-samma apprentices almost your whole life, you must know something to lighten the mood!
Hiruzen; usually what lights sensei's mood is working his life away while Hashirama-samma's is gardening, or playing with children sensei loves kids too, but most of the time it's creating a new jutsu and Mark my words when I say work his life away I mean he stays in his lab for more than two days
Hashirama: four actually... (he says still moping) (I... don't know what to say about that. I've heard of him being a workaholic but... damn.. maybe some bored games would help let's see scrabbles, chess, Monopoly?.........................................................we've certainly never played these before! Hah now what do I do?)
Itachi; oh? Minato-san, good morning
Normal POV
Minato; huh...(looks out the window to see Itachi-wide awake- by Jacks kitchen window doing the dishes there)
Minato: Itachi-san good morning, how are you?
Itachi; refreshed after a good nap, how about you? I... heard you and lord third are....in charge
Minato:(his mood drops along with him) hah not so good, Izuna sama wouldn't stop bugging Tobirama-sama, Madara-sama is doing absolutely nothing, and Hashirama-sama is moping because he heard about his sleeping habits, so you could say Hiruzen-sama and I are in a pinch, you and your friends on the other hand don't seem bothered, I can literally hear them having fun over there
Itachi; well even tho we arrived at a very short time we... learned a few things, like Jordan-kun taught most of us how to play this video game that is actually a game version of us, almost all of us are installed there, it even has a story mode
Minato: most of us you say? Hmm 🤔.... are any of us installed there? (Itachi nods).... is it ok if we.... come over?
Elsewhere
Aiden; yawn!....
Jack; hang in there, ok?
Aiden; I'll try (Aiden has been sluggish in almost everything he dose, so much so that he's been called to the bosses office, twice, it's a good thing jack was there or he (the boss) would have never believed his story about one of his roommates being one heck of a siren for the whole night) (cafe door opens)
Jack; welcome to our cafe table for-.... oh hi Vickey, Justin
Vickey; you work here?!
Jack; um... yeah...
Justin; Jack what a surprise
Jack; it certainly is, on a date I presume, Table for two then?
Justin; yes please
Jack; right this way (they walk right to the back of the cafe, Vickey and Justin sit there and another waitress hands them a menu Vickey looks at the other waitress, then at Jack
Vickey; I see you don't keep you tomboyish ways to yourself (that being said, Jack is the only female wearing trousers, if it wasn't for her boobs, people would think she's really a man)
Jack; yeah well it's not like boss complains about it
Aiden; Jack it's our break now, I'm gonna go-.... Justin?!
Justin; Aiden long time no see, how have you been
Vickey; oh great the faggot works here too
Justin: Vickey! (Suddenly the room gets cold)
Jack; call him that again and I'll make you wish you were never born
Vickey; gulp'
Aiden; Jack it's ok it doesn't bother me, anyways I've been fine, wow Jack you weren't lying he really has changed
Justin; hey man sorry about before, I really was a dushbag back then
Aiden; it's fine as long as you realized it..... if you don't mind me asking
Justin; hm?
Aiden;.... what about the other two?
Justin;.... well (cafe door opens)
???; hey anyone heard of service around here?!
???; Max, what did I tell you about manners? (Aiden froze, he knew those voices anywhere, even if it's been like... a year or so? Jack and Justin felt a little uneasy too, Vickey on the other hand.... was oblivious to the situation)
Max; yeah yeah, sorry (Max Margin, a professional body builder, 6'10, very short red hair and black eyes, he also happens to be one of Aidens bullies back in middle school... a horrible one at that)
Waiter; welcome to our cafe what can I get you two?
Ken; one cup of black coffee and a blueberry muffin for me please (Ken Norton one of the best doctors, 6'5 not so built, blackish brown long hair blue eyes, fair, very smart and another one of Aidens bullies before Jack came along)
Max: a Diet Coke and a cherry muffin... please
Ken; good...
Waiter: ok coming right up
Ken; hm? (Ken notice Justin) Justin is that you?
Max; oh hey dude long time no see
(Aiden told himself  it was time for him to leave, it was his break anyway. Like a panicked man-which he was- he dashed to the staffs room Max's eyes followed him)
Max:... the heck was that about? (jack finally turns around and gives them a closed eye smile)
Jack; long time no see boys (at first they didn't recognize her, until she opened her eyes, both men hearts jumped)
Ken:...😳 J-J-J-J-Jack?! L-long time no see! (Ever since the... outburst of Jack, these two told themselves never to mess with her or her friend anymore, who would've thought a little girl younger than them in fact would fight like a professional wrestler? Wait.... if Jack is here then that other man that left in such a hurry must've been...)
Jack; yes, that was Aiden, and unless you cross me I'm not gonna hurt you so calm down, now if you'll excuse me I've got a friend to calm down as well (she goes to the staff room using what's left of her break to talk with Aiden. Max's gaze are locked on the door which Jack disappeared into, if he stared a little longer it might break and he might see Aiden cowering in fear in there, not that he blames the man. Max was one heck of an asshole and he knew that, and all because the latter liked men.... when he himself was bi ever since, no matter how many girls he dated and even slept with he can't help but think of what it would be like with a guy... especially... this one, yup you heard right, Max Margin the  worst bully ever has a crush on Aiden, and surprise surprise!)
Jack; seriously 😒? After everything back then you still got a thing for him? (She takes a bit of her sandwich)
Aiden; no!-... well-.... maybe a little (he dose the same but in a guilty fashion)
Jack; 'sigh'
Flashback
Here we see a little boy with dark brown hair blue eyes and tanned skin, walking to kindergarten with his mother (this was way before his family knew) it was his first day and, like most kids on their first day of school he was nervous, his mom tried to to reassure him that it'll be fine that he'll make lots of friends here, and the teachers were nice too, which was actually true, but seeing his care taker for the semester made him hide behind his mom even more
Mother; 'sigh' I'm sorry about him he's very shy but very friendly
Caretaker; It's ok madam we get that a lot on their first day
Time skip
Care taker; kids! this is Aiden he'll be your new friend from now on
Little Aiden hiding behind the teachers leg; h-...h-....hi
Other caretakers in the room; awwww
Time recess
Little Aiden is playing with his favorite doll on the swing alone when three boys come up to him
Boy number one; hey you're in my spot
Little Aiden; eep!..I-I'm so sorry (clutches the doll tightly while getting off the swing, boy number two sees the doll, and takes it from him)
Boy number two; is this a Barbie doll what are you a girl?
Aiden; hey give that back! (tries getting it but is pushed to the ground by boy number three)
Boy number three; heh weakling! (Aiden starts to sob while they break the doll)
Boy number one; hey look! little Aiden is crying like a baby (all the boys laugh at Aiden, said boys begging them to give his doll back)
Care taker; what do you boys think you're doing? (all the boys stop laughing and looks up to see their care taker beside her was another little boy with red hair, he must've told on them, the three boys dropped the doll parts and ran away)
Aiden; hic... hic....
Care taker; you poor thing, they didn't hurt you did they?
Aiden; they hic... broke my... doll hic...
Care taker; it's ok I'll fix it for you, Max will you please stay with him while I go fix this(Max nods) thank you (the care taker leaves with the broken doll while max tries to cheer up the little crying boy
Max; hey, you can play with my toys if you want
Aiden; really?
Max; sure! (He gives a wide grin, Aiden smiles back and they both play With each other)
Time skip elementary school first semester
Max; Aiden! y're going here too?
Aiden; yeah, what a coincidence, then I wouldn't have to be alone anymore 😊
Max; (blushes a bit) yeah
In their class the middle of the semester
Teacher; why don't you introduce yourself miss?
Jack;.... my name is Jack Parks, I'm ten years old...and I'd stay away from me if I were you
Teacher;.... ok then um... why don't you stay in front of Aiden, please raise your hand child (Aiden shakily raises his hand, Jack seats in front of him)
Aiden; h-hey there
Jack;(looks back at him, Aiden gulps)....hm (looks back at the teacher)
Max: yikes, emo much
Aiden; maybe she's just nervous
Time skip gym race/ racers; Jack, Max, Aiden, Vickey
On your marks... get set... go!
Later: jack and max tied, second Vickey, last Aiden
Max: don't feel bum just keep trying
Aiden; thanks
Time skip third grade
Justin; hey max ever heard the roomer about your friend
Max; um, no what?
Justin; people are saying that he's...gay
Max;.... that's ridiculous, just the other day he tried talking to our classmate Jack I think he might have a crush on her
Ken; yeah but whenever he's with you he blushes like a fan girl and he constantly talks about you
Max; isn't that normal between friends?
Justin; girls maybe, guys.... ugh...
Max;..... well he dose act like a girl sometimes... but that's just how he is, it didn't really mean anything (but he was wrong)
Fifth grade
Aiden; max, I think... I.... l-like you
Max;....so it's true. You really... gay... since when
Aiden: since first grade....I wanted to tell you really, but I didn't w-
Max: wanna break our friendship?.... well too bad.... (walks away) next time you see me.... don't bother saying hi (from then on max became his foe and even went as fare as telling everyone that what they heard was true now he was a laughing stock and people constantly call him names. Every time they pass by Max would push him down saying "oops my bad haha". Some how the news got to his parents and that's how they neglected him saying he's a failure of a son, he was depressed and tried to end his life, if it wasn't for jack who was the only one that didn't make fun of him and the story of their friendship started there, anyone that makes fun of him she sends them a death glare and sometimes threaten them by lifting them up by their shirts, she even fought max and won albeit with a few bruises of her own, and that was in high school)
Flashback end
Now it's nigh time and jack and Aiden just got out of the store getting some things for Aidens new roommates and are now heading home.

Little did they know they are being followed.

Sorry I ended it there, it's night time and I'm a bit sleepy, so good night and stay tuned!!