Chapter 6

Akatsuki POV
As we were carried down stairs to the living room we couldn't help but wonder that look of 'trying to experiment something' jack made before and considering it's about us, well that just got us more curious
Kisame: what do you think she wants to do to us?
Hidan: I hope nothing crappy like braiding our fur, well that would be on Daidara since his is a little longer
Daidara: 'shiver' I sure hope not!
Konan; I don't mind getting mine braided, as long as doesn't consist of ping tails or glitter and stuff like that
Kakuzu: Though seeing her appearance I don't think she's like that, if anything she's looks more like a tomboy
Hidan; you may be right, maybe it's cause it was frikking dark last night but as I watched that sexy body as she changed I couldn't see a single skirt in that closet of hers
Sasori: even reborn as a cat you still have your perverted behavior
Hidan; hey I may be dead and probably don't have my chakra and immortality anymore but I still worship my jashinsama and would kill to get laid
Itachi; if you could, that is
Hidan; we may be reborn as kittens but that doesn't mean I can't pulverized you!
Itachi; what are you gonna do? Scratch me to death?
Hidan; why you littl-
Markus: whoah there! I know you guys are hungry but that doesn't mean you should fight each other (Markus drops the kittens on the living room couch, right beside Aiden and Jordan who are watching Boruto at the moment) just wait here while I get the fish and stake for you guys (Markus then goes to the kitchen)
Pein; hey isn't that....(the former bad guys looked to see what he was talking about, on the screen they see a man with short blond hair blue eyes tanned skin with three wickers like marks on each cheek, who reminds them of..)
Akatsuki; Naruto?!
Itachi; wow, he's all grown up, I wonder how Sasuke looks (as if on cue a tall man with long navy blue hair that covers the left side of his face with a long black coat covering his whole body comes into view)
A/N: this next part is a greeting I made myself, like I said before I don't watch the stuff anymore
Naruto; Teme!
Sasuke; Dobe or should I say Hokage
Itachi; 'speechless'
Hidan; 'whistles' wow that's your brother?! he looks even better than last time
Itachi; yes, yes he dose
Konan: 'they both look hot'
Pein; 'why is Konan looking at them like that?'
Tobi; 'good job Naruto you finally fulfilled your dream'
Itachi; 'I'm proud of you Naruto, you were able to get Sasuke back into the village'
(Markus came back with a big fish in one bowl and milk in the other, and also brought stake for the half black half white kitten (which Zetsu devoured greedily, Markus and the other two guys freaked out a little). The akatsuki along with the three humans, watched as the show went on and discovered some new things, there were now seven heads carved on the hokage mountain (Itachi and Tobi a little surprised at kakashi getting the title before Naruto, not like they doubted it of course) Naruto and Sasuke's new family (itachi being proud of his little brother for restoring the clan and happy that he became a late uncle and in-law at least) and other new things in this new generation of ninjas)
Hidan; wow, Naruto's bitch is hot, your Brother's is ok but her tits are small, he could do way better. (Itachi ignores him)
Akatsuki minds: 'what the hell?'...(oh yeah, did I forget to mention orochimaru's new look? One word: Transgender!)
A/n: I know he's not trans but seriously, he dresses like a woman! It fits I'm not gonna lie, but, really! then again he is a single parent so 😂
Jordan; it still confuses me as to how orochimaru can stand dressing like a woman.
Aidan: though you gotta admit he kinda fits him, not to mention he's a single parent so he has to play the role of both mother and father for his son
Akatsuki mind; son!?( as if on cue, again, a boy with a very pale skin yellow snake like eyes and hair as white as snow wearing a half dark blue half light blue long sleeves yukata(?) shorts and ninja shoes comes into view)
A/n; I saw this in a meme once
Mitsuki: papa are you my Mum, or my dad?
Oruchimaru; I'm your parent
Mitsuki; which one
Oruchimaru; the perfect one! (Every one in the room sweat dropped)
(Jack finally comes downstairs)
Jack; ok kitties time for you-... oh(she pauses as she saw the screen, it's been a while since the last time that show reign in her life, she thought she would be ok with it and ignore it but as soon as she spotted the main character in that hokage robe, memories of her school life flooded back... then her stomach turned and she ran to the bathroom emptying it as she was hunched over the toilet seat)... silence...(confusion and fear was in the air, Jack knew that and was so upset that she literally punched the wall next to the toilet, no it's not the fact that she nearly embarrassed herself, you see her brothers and best friend have been afraid of her ever since, she's, what she calls herself, a monster she literally killed someone at a very young age, 9 to be precise, but for a good reason, not to mention that anytime anybody dose something she not comfortable with, she doesn't show that person mercy, Mark for instance, when he makes fun of her, she threatens him with glare that sends chills down his spine, and almost pulverized him when he went too far with it, that's why she she was always home schooled(her mom used to tutor her before she died of cancer), but like I said before even her family is afraid of her, and that made her upset. After washing her face and wiping it with a towel, Jack goes back to the living room, everyone still silent, in fear and confusion. Jack walks until she's right in front of her baby brother looking down at him with an unreadable face, but they knew she was angry and try not to push it, the akatsuki couldn't quite pin point the matter here, except the fact that the three males are afraid of Jack, said girl looks behind her to see the film paused, her gaze traveled back and forth between Jordan and the television before grabbing the remote saying "sweetie, no matter what happens, don't you ever stop what you love doing, even if it means me being a stick in the mud about it" then pressed play and walked away taking the kittens with her to the bathroom, leaving the guys watching the rest of the show in utter silence....
few minutes later.....POOF~......

See you next time!!