Chapter 22: fun time at the park and jacks new poweres

Normal POV
Yawn.... OW!, Sasuke woke up to an out-of-the blue-pain (dose that make sense?) like he just came back from WW5-even though he's not in his world anymore, every part of his body mostly his side ached, but why?.... he hasn't been doing anything that painful, maybe exercising his muscles-mostly his left arm- but even that didn't do much damage, maybe it's because he's sleeping on the floor? Well it was uncomfortable the first time, but he's slept on a rock back with his training with Orochimaru, and that didn't make much damage either. Inch by inch he carefully stood up and tried to head downstairs to get some water, but stumbled a bit due to the pain, luckily Aiden was right in front of him and caught Sasuke just in time, and tried not to blush because he was half naked
Aiden; S-Sasuke what's wrong?
Sasuke; 'groans' I don't.... know I-.... just woke up and everything hurts.... (he leaned most of his weight on Aiden, said man blushed harder)
Aiden; Hold on l-let's get you downstairs and... gulp... give you a massage
Sasuke: I think that would be nice....
Now you're probably wandering why he's like this, why don't we rewind a bit (rewind sounds effects)

WW1
Boom!!
Crash!!
Gun shots! Gun shots!! Men falling
Tank fires!!
Bam- something falls- KABOOM -TOO FAR!!! (Fast forward sound effects)

Last night Jacks room, that's better...whew!
Konan and the others were getting ready for bed, the all got in their pjs washed their faces and went to their separate rooms. Remembering Jack, Konan, itachi and Kisame all were about to check on their sick friend but stopped when they heard noises coming from inside, it sounded like Jacks fists and kicks in contact with something... or someone, hesitating a bit Kisame opened the door and about to shout for Jack.....
Jack; oh, hey guys, what's up? (Only to find her landing hits on that punching bag Markus got her, looking closely they could see a picture of Sasuke taped on the face of the human looking bag) if you guys came to check on me- HA!... I'm feeling much better thank you very much- HYA!.. you guys really helped me, as thanks- HA.... how would you guys like to go to go out tomorrow? You know to explore- HIIIIYYYYAH!! (She finished with a very hard flying kick to the side, so hard that it released from the rope that was attached to the ceiling and almost hit Konan, Kisame caught it before it could hit her, but jack wasn't done yet she immediately grabbed it and wrested with it to the point that some parts of the leather were tearing.... the other three felt sorry for the poor human sized bag, especially when it's got Sasukes picture on its face, why is that anyways?) haaahh.... so what do you think you guys wanna go?
Konan: hm?... oh um...sure can't wait
Kisame; I'll... make sure to tell the others
Itachi;..... other than that are you sure you alright?
Jack; mhm... right as rain(to emphasize that she flexed her muscles-she was wearing a sports bra so they could see her hidden six packs, not that out but it's there, Kisame whistled while the other two stared in awe)... like what you see? (she winked and Konan and itachi looked away trying to hide their blush Kisame and Jack laughed)
Itachi; um... if I may ask why were you... abusing that bag with my brothers face on it?
Jack; oh... forgive me, but the next time I awoke I got bored so I started reading fan-fiction about your brother and giant fox in another world, a female was to be the main character but they defeated the main bad guy better than she did (the room got cold for the second time that day, Jacks eyes were lifeless and seemed to be glowing again, the others took a step back as jack looked down, removed the printed picture, gave Itachi an apologetic look- at east it looked like it- and slowly tore the picture thinking about Sasuke begging for mercy as she tears him apart limb from limb) I know foxy saved the day as well (she said in a monotone voice) but..... he's not handsome enough to be seen beating no matter how muscular he is (disgust filled her voice as she said that)

Next door
Naruto; ow!....
Minato; what's wrong?
Naruto; I don't know.... but I feel like I've been insulted

Back to the present
Sasuke was getting a massage as insisted from Aiden and.. he's gotta say, Aiden's really really good at it, most of the pain in his body a fading as he presses the spots and maybe that oil he applied helped a lot too, Sasuke couldn't help but moan a bit and even said some things like "a little lower, yeah right there, oh wow, I never knew that part really needed it" Aiden face was over 10 shades of red listening to the man who was always a loner and used to be an avenger, always full of hatred towards others, but not everyone stays the same, if you have something or someone to change you
Naruto; look at you all vulnerable (speaking of people that changes you, Naruto comes downstairs wearing a white top and sweat pants)
Sasuke muffling his voice on the couch; I'm not being vulnerable dobe I just had this out-of-nowhere-pain all over my body and he insisted on a massage
Naruto; what happened?
Sasuke: that's the thing, I don't know, I just woke up and it was there- oohhh that's the spot (his explanation was cut off when Aiden hit yet another part of his lower back that ached so much)
Naruto:.... ooookay.... (with nothing els to say he just left to get something to eat meeting his father and Hiruzen there they were making breakfast for the gang)
Naruto; morning dad ji-San
Minato; morning Naruto how did you sleep?
Naruto; like never before even though that's how I normally sleep back in my world
Hiruzen; morning to you too Naruto and I'm not that old anymore
Naruto; oh yeah, forgot about that sorry (next came Tobirama and he.... didn't look to good, his hair was a lot messier, he's got bags under his eyes and he was still a bit sleepy to the point that he almost tumbled down the stairs)
Minato and Hiruzen; morning Lord second/ sensei
Naruto: whoa you look terrible, you should get more sleep (he bit down on a pear he got from the fridge)
Tobirama;....more sleep?... I couldn't get any sleep due to you and Anijas snores combined (he made himself a cup of coffee)
Naruto; yuck, how could you drink that stuff?
Tobirama; how could you not? (Aiden laughs a bit)
Aiden; ok I think I got all the parts that hurt, how are you feeling now? (Sasuke gets up and flexes, he would be lying if he told himself he wasn't upset that it was over but he's fine now)
Sasuke; I feel fine.... thanks... you're a natural
Aiden: oh it's nothing, I was taught from Jack for most parts
Sasuke; you really do rely on her huh
Aiden; w-well n-not all the time, it's just she's my best friend who supports me in every way..... when I was younger I was neglected by my parents and older sister when they found out about my sexuality.... I was always alone and bullied by others, if it wasn't for Jack, I wouldn't be here right now-whoa! (suddenly he was tackled from behind)
Jack; and if it wasn't for you and my brothers then I would be in a mental asylum right now
Aiden; Jack good morning, how are you feeling?
Jack; better than ever actually, thanks to all of you that helped..... what happened to you two?
Naruto; teme, woke up with pain all over his body, and second stone face guy didn't get enough sleep
Tobirama: please don't call me that and it's you and Anijas fault (speaking of his Anija, Hashirama comes downstairs and hears their complaints about him and Naruto's snores)
Hashirama; oh dear, did my baby brother not get enough sleep? I'm sorry I couldn't help it
Naruto; me nether
Jack; like grate grand son like great grand father...... or was like grate grand nephew like great grand uncle..... your family's very confusing
Naruto and Sasuke; tell me about it
Jack: Where are the other four? (Jack is still hugging Aiden from behind)
Minato; breakfast is ready, oh Jack-San you here how are you feeling?
Jack; well rested thanks for asking (she finally lets go) and as a thank you I'm taking all out to the park, you know to have fun
Hashirama; wow really?! I've been wanting to go outside ever since I got here! Thank you Jack -chan!
Tobirama; calm down, anija you're acting like a child right now it's embarrassing
Jack; if you guys were back in your world it'll be embarrassing, this is a free country you can do whatever the heck you want albeit not too much and as long as you know what you are doing.
Hashirama; "shots his tongue at him" nnngghh
Tobirama; 'eye twitches'
Naruto; a good exercise outside would be nice and I get to meet new people too, not to mention maybe a little spar with teme too even if we're civilians now
Sasuke: I guess that's fine
Jack;..... where are porcupine and blue raven #1
Naruto; huh?
Hiruzen; she means Madara and Izuna-Sama
Naruto; oh
Sasuke;....why blue raven #1?
Jack: as tree hugger said during your FGNW you looked exactly like him now y'all get ready by 10 we're leaving then (she leaves as the others went about their business
Naruto;... FGNW?..
Aiden; forth great ninja war
Naruto; oh