Chapter 17 Reading fan fiction with Tobirama

Normal POV
It's midnight at the Park house hold, every one's asleep. Well except Jack who's reading fan fiction while drinking some water as a force of habit. Ever since she was a little girl, she always wakes up in the middle of the night for no reason, so much so that it became a part of her. Looks like she's not the only one though

Jack; aren't you supposed to be asleep?
Tobirama: aren't you? (Tobirama was standing by the window of Aidens place, thinking, until she interrupted his train of thought)
Jack; I have a habit of waking up every middle of the night, you?
Tobirama;... same (tho we all know that it's also due to his brothers loud snores. They stay quiet for some time, Jack continues to read the fanfics of her favorite character, /the one opposite of her of course/ and Tobirama continues to think of... well... how his life turned out this way... not like he didn't find it comfortable, there's no one out to get them anymore, there's no war between them except the fact that Izuna still hates his gut and- a set of giggles ruin his train of thought again, he looks to see Jack trying not to burst out laughing while reading something on that device called an i-Phone. Curious he asks.
Tobirama: what are you reading there?
Jack; oh just something funny about you
Tobirama; about me? (He did remember coming across this site called a fan fiction but never bothered to check it out, all he learned from Konan was that people write things that has never happened before about their favorite characters plot twisting their lives. He hears there're happy ones too) what do they say about me?
Jack; huh, never thought you'd be interested
Tobirama; I'm not.... I just want to know
Jack; well you might not wanna hear this one, hang on (she scrolls through her phone while Tobirama stares at her, he's gotta admit she looks very attractive, no wonder she's got so many stalkers in the past and one that came along a few hours ago, her ruby red eyes fit her personality, determined to protect those around her, especially her best friend due to his sexuality, he still remembers when they arrived here; "If any of you ever dare to make him feel useless I don't care if you're a god I. Will. Pulverize You" He could've sworn he felt a lot colder at that time, but she can be nice every now and then, her fair skin although scared in some places, look to be glowing in the moonlight not to mention she's very fit, guess she works out a lot, her lips seem a lot pink than her peers... why is he looking at her lips?)
Jack; ok got it, a-....(catches him staring. Smiles a bit, and he looks away immediately trying to hold down the blush, but fails)
Tobirama; (the hell was that?! All she did was smile at me, and I am acting like a shy school girl!)
Jack; ready to hear? (he hears Jack say but when he looked she was gone from her position) up here (he looks up, she's...sitting on her roof?.. How did she even get there?!) you coming?

Tobirama; Tobirama Uchiha?....what is this?
Jack; you'll see (she starts reading)

Tobirama Senju was known for many things. He was the one who killed Izuna Uchiha (Tobirama, looked away in guilt) he was the master of water jutsus, he was the younger brother of Hashirama Senju  the first hokage, the sensei of the third hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, he was the creator of shadow clones jutsu, the hrashingiri, the edo-tensai, (again he feels the guilt rising up, Jack noticed this and felt a little sorry for him, she pats his back as she reads on) and many other jutsu, he was the man who hated the Uchihas with every fiber of his body, especially Madara Uchiha, and he was most definitely from the Senju clan (to ease the tension she added) not to mention a very good looking, smart and caring guy who loves children an want what's best for their future. (there he goes again blushing like a school girl it's a good thing he's not facing her, but his ears are a dead giveaway, Jack smiles at him, but on the inside she's bouncing happily, she can't believe she made her second favorite blush, her most favorite at that) now some people say Karma is a bitch, but Tobirama was not the one who would believe in such things. However at this very moment he found out that it was indeed true that Karma was very much a bitch. Why you ask? Well he has been reborn as the one thing that he hats the most  (this got his attention) that's right he he as been reborn as an Uchiha (he blinks) ironically he was reborn as the Uchiha clan heads child (he blinks again) Now you would say, well that's the worst thing that happened and there's no other thing that could put a cherry on top of this situation, well you're most definitely wrong again. He was named after the very man he hated with every fiber of his being... that's right he was named as Madara Uchiha. He would prefer Izuna Uchiha from the two but noooo he just had to be named after him ( Tobirama stares at the phone stunned, reborn as an Uchiha? Reborn as the heir? Reborn as Madara Uchiha?!... that really is ironic, though he can't help but agree that Izuna would be fine, even though Tobirama knew his personality on the battlefield, he would be less of a... demon than Madara was, he scoots closer a bit peering at the phone as she reads on) konoha hospital; we find the Uchiha Chan head, Fugaku Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, the heir of the Uchiha clan and the Uchiha matriarch, Mikoto Uchiha at the hospital. With the latter giving birth.
Tobirama; I've heard of itachi but who are the other two?
Jack; his parents, you're being reborn at his little brothers realm
Tobirama; so I'm replacing sasuke?
Jack; you'll see, I've actually read this before I'm very far from where we are now
Tobirama; how many chapters are there?
Jack; for now 17, but we can read two chapters for now, oh this is you talking or rather thinking (she reads on) where am I? Last thing I remember was fighting...what is this heat it feels like I'm in an oven... and why can't I move? (She stops to giggle knowing what going on, Tobirama stares at her confused, what's so funny about this?) as he was thinking he felt a kick next to him
What was that?! Why can't I open my eyes? And why the hell is it so hard  to move in here?!!
Tobirama felt the walls of whatever he was moving and pushing him out of what looked like a hole. He felt cool are hit his face (Tobirama face goes red, he starting to understand what was going on here) "it's a boy!" Said the nurse
Of course I'm a boy woman! Wait...why are there two giants standing over me?! Don't tell me!..
Tobirama looked down at what looked like tiny fingers and the only thing he thought at that time was...
What the heck! Why am I so small?!! Don't tell me! I'm a baby?!!
Tobirama cried and then stopped crying
"There's another boy!" Said the nurse
At least I'm a Senju again!
However he was wrong. And he found out the hard way.
Congratulations Fugaku Sama, Mikoto Sama, Itachi Sama, you have two healthy baby boys" (so... that makes me his twin? Tobirama thought, and what's the point of making it more obvious than it already is? He added in his mind)
Jack; that what makes it funny, people illustrate your reaction to make it clearer that you are not very comfortable with the situation
(I'll say.... he paused. She did it again, is she really human?)
Jack; ugh, yes I am, I just have this ability to read expressions, there are times when I'm wrong though
Tobirama;....I'll take your word for it (he says aloud this time, getting a bit creeped out by her, she roles her eyes and reads on)
She handed him to what looked to be his mother "he looked so cute! What do you want to name him Fugaku"
"Hn....How about madara for the older twin" said he
OH HEL NO!!! Damn you to hell
Tobirama could've sworn he heard his brother and Madara laugh at at his misery. (And somehow they could hear stifling laughers of their own, they checked but found no one, maybe it was all in their heads? They were picturing the story as she read .... meh) "what about the other one? Itachi, do you want to name him?" Said Mikoto
"Sure. What about Sasuke. Sasuke Uchiha" said itachi
Welcome to the family Madara and Sasuke Uchiha!" Said Mikoto.
I'm too old for this shit! Damn you! Karma you are really a bitch. What did I do to deserve this!!!
And this was the day where Tobirama Senju was reborn as Madara Uchiha. Oh the irony!!! (Jack stops, unable to control her laughter, Tobirama just stared with a blank expression, one; who the hell would write this?
Second; why is he shouting so much in this story? And third; he hates to admit but it really is ironic, maybe punishing him for all those things he did back at his time
Jack; hey don't worry (she says as she has control of her laughter) at least it's not really happening, I mean, you ended up here instead, that's good, right? (She gives him a reassuring smile, he looks away not wanting to blush by her face again)
Tobirama;.... it's okay
Jack; hm.... yawn.... I know I said I was gonna read two chapters but (she gets up) I'm feeling really sleepy again, you should go to bed too and I mean it, you're at peace now so live like it
He was about to protest but what came out was a yawn... he looks away from her again, Jack giving a triumphant smirk.
Jack; I mean it white wolf, If I ever catch bags under those eyes I'll force you to sleep
Tobirama finally looks. She gives a a serious, motherly look which involves a raised eyebrow... not to make it worse he nods, her expression soften and she leaves, swinging through her bedroom window, while he stays there a little bit, she really cares about him even though they just met, well... more like she's known him more the he knows her, so I guess that counts. Hm.... White wolf... at least it's better than grumpy fluffy or moon rabbit or-
Jack; are you still up there?! Don't make me drag you down! (he quickly gets up to leave, mean while, two men from Aidens place pretended to get back to sleep while trying their best not to think of that story, it's not that they were eavesdropping... at first... Hashirama was looking for his baby brother having woken up from a dream and wanted to get comfortable- Minato and Hiruzen sleep in the living room now- only to find the sleeping bag on the floor beside the bed empty. He bumped in to Izuna on the way who was getting some water to drink, that's when I they heard voices coming from outside, it was faint at first, but as they got closer they could hear jack reading and Tobirama listening to her on her roof the latter talking only a little bit, they stayed there a bit laughing at what she was saying, until the had to hide when they noticed the other two was looking for some thing and when she finished they knew it was time to vamoose... (Hashirama and Izuna look at the forth wall confused)...it's  just a way of saying time to get out of here before they notice (oh) so they did

Stay tuned!!
Oh- please note that whenever jack reads fanfiction to them she mouth the names silently

Bye for now
Oh and I've mage a Madatobi sing along
It's called "Hate how I love you" it just came to me one night and I felt em excited so o did it right away if you are interested.

Bye!!
Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!