Not a chapter

An Alternate Universe
Warning; yaoi yandere threesom, murder

IzuTobi, TobiMina

Mh..... what- where am I? Tobirama asks himself as he awoke, the first thing he sees is a dark room, he tries to get up but something holds him down, it felt metallic, are these hand cuffs? Was he kidnapped!? He tried to figure out how he got into this mess, the last thing he remembered was walking home after one god damn stressful day at work if he remembered correctly, it was 10 at the time his brother was going give him one heck of an ear full for being late again, he was just about to cross an alleyway when a he felt a sharp pain in his left shoulder, next thing he knew his vision was got blurry but somehow he was able to make out.... yellow and navy blue before everything went black

CREECK

"Wh-who's there? What do you want from me?" Tobirama cursed at his stuttering voice "oh you're finally awake guess that night shift was pretty stressful" that voice it sounded like one of his co-workers "don't worry "Tobirama sir we'll help you relax" another familiar voice are they..... Minato and Izuna? "What sick game are you playing uchiha?" As you can see Izuna and Tobirama don't get along well, they are more like rivals since middle school, Minato on the other hand they've been best friends since high school minato was very smart, nice and funny he could be a crybaby, and a bit clumsy sometimes but that's his nature. Being a kidnapper however was not in his status "this is no game Senju, you're here because... Minato and I are obsessed with you" what "it's true we tried everything to get you to notice but those bitches got in the way" "if we didn't get rid of them sooner you would've been out of our lives for good" got rid of them? Minato got closer to Tobirama and touched his face "I really didn't want to at first but after seeing Yuko (that's an oc ) touch you I.... hm hm it felt so good I couldn't resist doing it again but only to those that were close to you" let's rephrase earlier, a kidnapper and a MURDURER was new on Minatos status.... so all this time, murders and disappearance of those around him..... it was all their doing?...... and for what? To get to him? "O-Once I get out of h-here, y-you'll be s-spending.. hah... the rest of y-your life, behind bars" why is it so hot in here? "That is if you get out of here while drugged" well that answers his question "but don't worry Tobirama-san we'll take good care of you just relax"

Reality
Tobirama was in the middle of setting questions for an up coming exam when he felt a little hot at first he thought it was the weather so he didn't get bothered much, but then it got hotter and he started to feel a little weak like he's having a fever, one of the teachers noticed him acting strange "is something the matter Tobirama?" He shook his head "I'm fine" "don't push yourself, the exams aren't due for another month" "I just like my work done early" "suit yourself" meanwhile Minato was teaching biology "now we all know that the brain is the most important part of the human body, if injured severely it mig- gh!" Suddenly he felt hot and... a bit tight in his pants, what the "sir? You ok?" "Uh yeah, just a minor pain it'll pass"
Elsewhere
Madara and izuna just brought in a dangerous gang member and was I the middle of questioning him "I'll ask you again kid, who's your leader?" Madara ask calmly "..... what's up with your hair? You look like a porcupine" izuna slammed his hand onto the desk "shut up! Stop avoiding the question, if you don't cooperate we'll have no choice but to use force!" Madara tapped his shoulder "Calm down brother let me handle this, listen kid I'm not comfortable with violence, especially towards brats like you but if you test my patien-" he was cut off by the prisoner "um somethings wrong with your partner" a tick mark appears on his forehead "now you're just pushing it-" "no really you're partner doesn't look good he's practically drooling" Madara looked and sure enough izuna mouth hung open a bit of saliva dripping out not to mention his head was bobbing back and forth, this made Madara concerned "izuna? What's wrong- what are you doi- ow!" He tried to touch him but somehow he got an electric shock "wha goe oh!? (What's going on!?)