Chapter 14

With all the hokage, Madara and Izuna turned back to normal Hiruzen surprisingly in his early 20(then again it's not really much of a surprise) Izuna mad at his older brother for betraying him, Madara sulking a bit about it, while listening to the woman in front of them named Jack in her best friend place, best friend named Aiden, wired name they thought stood behind her as if he was her secretary.
Jack; like I said before you, along with former bad guys next door are all fictional characters from the same anime, we humans buy it and watch it on this device called television or tv for short(she points at the left wall where the tv was attached to as she said that, /sorry I'm just gonna do a time skip here)
Time skip
With all that settled the former founders Izuna, Hiruzen and Minato settled in at Aidens place, Aiden although panicking a bit required them some clothes- though a bit big for Izuna considering he's the smallest of the group- and something to eat, of course it's something they've never seen before spaghetti and meatballs, Izuna was a bit stubborn at first but after a huge growl going on in his stomach he dug in, though after a first bit he literally rushed it even licking the sauce of his lips when he was done(Izuna;..... I've had better)
Minato; sooo... you like men (him and Aiden are currently washing the dishes while the others are watching themselves on Netflix, Minato insisted, he loved to work, especially in the kitchen, Aiden was still a little bit scared but allowed him anyways)
Aiden; (blushing) well y-yeah, b-but don't worry! I wouldn't go after any of you guys! I mean some of you had wives a-.... oops sorry
Minato; it's ok you don't have to apologize, it's been quite a while since Kushina and I's passing, don't get me wrong I do wish for her to be here with me... but you can't change what's already happened
Aiden;.... yeah...(then Minato inched closer to Aidens ear, placing his left hand against his mouth, the more tanned blushes a bit)
Minato; unnnless you're lord second that can make some kind of time machine, of course someone, namely oruchimaru, would steal that idea and use it for his own benefit
Tobirama; speaking of that snake he's more feminine than before
Minato and Aiden; AAHH! Tobirama/Lord second you scared us!!(they hugged at this point)
Tobirama; sorry, just came to get some water, and maybe stay a bit so not to listen to that Uchiha mocking me for creating that jutsu
Hashirama from the living room; you sort of deserve it though!
Tobirama: and my brother siding with him 'sigh' so what's this about me making a time machine?(he says this as he got himself a cup of water and leaned by the fridge)
Minato and Aiden; nothing!... (Suddenly Aidens left pocket buzzed startling the other two in the room Aiden brings out a walkie talkie, Jack's voice coming from it)
Jack; hey lover boy do you read?
Aiden; yeah Emo girl I'm here, sorry about that you two
Jack; how are you doing? I hope those guys aren't causing you trouble?
Aiden; Minato and I are washing the dishes while having a conversation with Tobirama
Jack: what about the rest of 'em?
Aiden; all watching Boruto, Izuna is still a bit ticked off about,...you know
Jack; I'm sure that those two will settle things eventually, you know he wasn't alive when porcupine there went berserk
Aiden; yeah I guess you're right,(his eyes momentarily landed on Tobirama and the black shirt he's wearing, it looked a bit tight on him in which showed off his muscles underneath, especially his pecks and abs, Aiden was so red in the face that he looked like he was about to pass out and the fact that he was drinking water with some dripping on those pecks weren't helping! Minato saw this and used a small fan he found there to cool him off, said man stutters a thank you once he snapped out of it) hey Jack mind if we... get some new c-c-lothes form them dmorrow?
Jack; I was actually thinking about that, tomorrow after work we'll branch to the store sounds good?
Aiden; yeah that good (he couldn't even steady his sentence and jack knew that)
Jack; well other than that you're fine right, you know I wouldn't hesitate to come over there
Aiden; if anything goes wrong I'll call you ok? You don't have to worry you're pretty emo head I'll be fine
Jack; if you say so, you better go the bed early you know we have work tomorrow
Aiden; yeah, yeah, mom I'll go...
Jack; you do realized you just embarrassed yourself in front of those two, right? (Aiden goes scarlet while Jack laughs a bit) alright good night 'my child' hehe over (Jack's not the type to tease but loves to see them look as red as a tomato especially Aiden they're cuter that way but of course she'd not left out I of the fun either. Minato and Tobirama wanted to know about what just happened but given the silence they thought better to not plunder.... uuuunless it's Hashirama who was there in the middle of the conversation)
Hashirama; who's porcupine? And why did you call her mom? (Aiden wanted the ground to swallow him right then and there)
Time skip
The new roommates are now seated in the living room using Aidens clothes as night wares
Aiden; ok so sleeping arrangements, my gust rooms bed is only big enough for three people same with my bed but I do have two extra sleeping bags, so the question is who sleeps with whom?
Tobirama; I don't mind the sleeping bag(he immediately volunteered right before his brother was about to speak knowing what he was gonna say said man immediately sulked, mumbling words about his baby brother being a meany)
Minato; I don't mind sleeping with you Hashirama-san
Hiruzen; me too Hashirama-sensei
Tobirama; are you sure? He can be quite.... clingy
Minato; I'm sure he's not that bad
Tobirama; don't say I didn't warn you
Aiden; what about you two?
Madara; I guess I'll take the sleeping bag, you can take the bed Izuna
Izuna;.... hmph
Madara:......
Aiden:...... ok! So um all the hokage in the guest room while the Uchiha sleep with me sounds good?
Izuna;....I guess (and everyone went as told to their rooms with the sleeping bags that Aiden got from his closet, unlike the Jacks night with the akatsuki it was more quiet... until...)
Hashirama; 'Snoring very.... VERY loudly!!'
Aiden: 'wow... I guess some of those fanfics about his sleeping were true'
——————
The next day 6:05am Jacks place
Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Be-click
Jack: (gets out of bed and stretches cracked bones followed) yawn! Ok time to make some arrangements (goes downstairs and sees Itachi in the living room wide awake) good morning
Itachi; hm? Jack-san.. good morning, why are you up so early?
Jack; I have to take Jordan to school, and leave for work, not to mention go over at Aidens place to make sure he's alive as well, what about you? And by my guess you were up earlier than 4? (Jack goes to the kitchen to make sandwiches for her and the two boys)
Itachi;.... you could say that (he follows her to help) why three?
Jack; knowing Aiden he'll wake up later than the usual time, he's that deep of a sleeper, and you don't have to worry, I made some food earlier this morning, just heat it up and you're good to go. Could you pass the mayo over there?
Itachi; wouldn't that disturb you at your work place?
Jack; I usually spend my brake sleeping, you haven't answered my question though
Itachi; oh.. well... I'm used to waking up at this time
Jack; that's half true, because the other day you slept like a baby and I have proof (brings out her phone and shows him his sleeping face, which happens to be her home screen, Itachi blushes a bit) well?
Itachi;......
Jack; nightmare?
Itachi:......(feel a hand an his head)
Jack; there there, you're safe now it was just a dream, and if it were to come true I'll be there by your side (pecks his forehead, he blushes again, Jack smiles) I usually do this for either of the boys, that or sing them a lullaby I could do it to any of you guys too if you want, it's ok to be vulnerable at some point, and I'm not saying that because I like to see that.... ok maybe a little (-/_\-) but you and others had a tough run, you most of all, well the fox boy too but he always solves them with a smile and determination on em, you had to be the perfect son you're father wanted you to be and to... uh..save your clan name? And all the other things you've done, but you did it with regret not to mention weak lungs for the rest of your short life, but you are here,( Jack inches closer to Itachi said man had to move back until he hit the kitten table) and you have to promise me to never do something like that again, you are not just my favorite because of your good looks, ever since you died I've been dreaming about keeping you here, safe, with no worries or responsibilities that will make you lose your life! (she then hugs him...tightly, itachi is bewilders at this point but at the same time,... he didn't mind).... promise me (she says quietly. Itachi slowly starts hugging back and with a quiet whisper he replies)
Itachi; I... promise (they stayed like that for a while, neither of them wanting to let go) I think I understand why he calls you mom
Jack; eh... I think older sister would be much better
Kisame; being motherly dose fit ya though (Itachi freezes and Jack turns her head -while still hugging him- to see shark man leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face)
Jack; how long have you been there?
Kisame; long enough to know that you really care for him, yes we were all one bad gang but you we most of us got along pretty well, after hearing Itachis suicide story, I... well couldn't help but... care, but it was his business so... who am I to interfere
Jack; I guess looks can be deceiving, the first time I saw you I immediately thought you'd be a cannibal
Kisame; you're not the first one, oh and Jordan is awake and getting ready for school (Jack finally lets go and looks at the time 6:55)
Jack; crap better wake up Aiden, oh and black please go back to sleep, you can take my room if you want (itachi was about to protest but jack stoped him in his tracks) I don't wanna hear it, shark man please make sure he dose, I don't wanna see bags under those eyes, if you fail this mission you'll be held responsible capish?
Kisame; I don't know what that means, but yes ma'am, alright black, you heard the woman let's get you back to bed (pushes itachi by the shoulders)
Itachi; but I'm not-
Kisame; not another word c'mon
Later at Aidens place
Jack, takes the key from under his huge flower
vase and opens the door to wake her sleeping friend only to find Minato and Hiruzen sleeping on the couch not to mention Aiden all dressed up although, sluggishly brushing his hair
Aiden;(yawn) morning no need this time (he says sleepily)
Jack; what happened? (Tobirama comes out from the kitten a cup of coffee in his hands)
Tobirama; let's just say my brother snores kept us up (somehow Deidara heard them and thought "those were snores? I thought that was an earth quake un!")
Hiruzen; don't forget his hugs,... I almost got my bones crushed
Minato: not to mention I was kicked off the bed.... five times we had to leave to avoid dying... again
Tobirama; (mumbles) I hate to say I told you so...but I told you so (sips his coffee)
Jack; (walks over to help Aiden with his hair) the ravens don't seem bothered
Tobirama; I... wouldn't say that (points behind the couch, Jack follows his thumb and sees Madara and Izuna sleeping soundly, Izunas head resting on Madaras shoulder)
Jack;..yikes... guess some things they say about tree hugger in fanfics are true
Tobirama; tree hugger?
Jack: sorry please don't take it the wrong way I'm just not comfortable saying your names out loud.. or at all
Minato; do you hate us that much?
Jack; from the pit of my intestines to the tip of my brain, that even the thought of it either makes me wanna kill someone or puke
Aiden; believe me I've seen both (Minato and Tobirama shift back a bit)
Jack; don't worry I have favorites we who enjoy watching anime do actually (she gives them a wicked smirk) and some of you in this room are on the list (although they appreciate that they can't help that chill that went down their spine)
Aiden; Ahem. Don't we have work in an hour?
Jack; oh yeah, please make sure you guys get proper sleep, we may be a little late so try entertaining yourselves he's got some games in his closet and there's tv to watch whatever so, we'll be off, oh and yellow flash (Minato perks up at the name) you and number 3 are in charge(she looks at Tobirama who was ready to protest but jack beat him to it) sorry but you and the ravens would probably bicker all the way and it may go too far, if that happens yellow flash just call(she writes a set of numbers on a piece of paper) this number, just press the numbers written here and hold this against your ear like this, then wait until you hear mine or Aidens voice from the other side got it? (Minato nods) ok we'll be off now, one more thing you guys can interact with those next door if you want, be good and try not to kill each other bye! (With that Jack, Aiden and Jordan who got ready with his red bag pack on were off, leaving the not-so-bad-guys-and-leaders anymore to themselves)

Above I jacks work cloths

See ya next time!!
I would like a review of you don't mind