Prologue

Heroes come and go. But our heroes stay. For the sanctity of Egypt being safe and to make sure that its' people were protected. Another year has passed for Pharaoh Khanis and his sister General Khanet. The story starts with Khanis and Khanet shopping in the village. Anubis and Anput joined in as well. Everyone bowed before their mighty Pharaoh. "Ahhh. So nice out today." Anubis replied to Anput. "It's nice out everyday. The sun shines bright all the time here." Anput replied. "I know. I'm saying that it's refreshing with the wind blowing. So, it's not too hot or too windy to the point where there is a sandstorm." Anubis explained. "Oh. I understand now." Anput exclaimed.

As they continued walking through the village, a strange woman in a dark cloak entered the village to buy some things. Her name was Aya, a jackal-headed goddess of magic that was a spy sent from above to watch over the humans. Anubis saw her walking to a stand. While she was at the stand, Anubis saw her face from beyond her cloak. He couldn't help but stare at her beauty hidden beneath and fell madly in love with her. "Um... Anubis? You okay?" Anput asked curiously. He didn't answer. "Anubis." Anput replied. Anubis answered "I must know her name." He then decided to charge towards her.

"Hey." Anubis yelled. Aya turned around and saw him running towards her. She thought to herself 'Oh my goodness. He is so handsome. Hmmm. Perhaps I should run away to see if he will follow me.' She grabbed her stuff and ran past him. He turned around and continued chasing after her. She looked behind her to see if Anubis was there. "Wait. Oh beautiful maiden. I want to know your name." Anubis yelled. Within a matter of seconds, she vanished. Anubis stopped running.

Anput ran over to him. "Dang it. I was hoping to get to know her name." Anubis stated. "Anubis. You haven't been in a relationship for so long. You are way off your game." Anput explained. "I am going to keep trying. I am determined. I will find that beautiful woman again and I will ask her if she wants to go out with me." Anubis replied. "Good luck with that one." Anput exclaimed. "I don't need luck because I have a plan." Anubis explained.