Chapter 3: The Possession

As Khanet continued walking, Evil Anubis came across her. Khanet took out her dagger. She pointed her dagger at him. "What do you want?" Khanet asked sternly. Evil Anubis lowered her dagger with his hand and stated "I'm here to make a deal." "What deal?" Khanet then asked. "I saw how you and your brother fought. I must say that was certainly a battle all on its' own. Tell you what? If you side with me, you'll be safe." Evil Anubis explained.

"Why should I trust you?" Khanet asked. "Because I know what you want and I can help you destroy your brother, so you can get the crown. Everything I'm saying isn't a lie." Evil Anubis declared. "I don't want the crown. I just want him to stop acting like such a jerk." Khanet replied. "Also, I don't trust you." Khanet added. "Trust me. I hate Khanis just as much as you do. I'm promising you a deal of a lifetime. A partnership. What do you say?" Evil Anubis stated. "You promise you won't take over Egypt?" Khanet asked. "I promise." Evil Anubis replied. "So...do we have a deal?" Evil Anubis asked. Khanet put her weapon away and took her bag off her shoulders.

Khanet sighed and declared "We have a deal." Evil Anubis smiled evilly and exclaimed "Excellent." He then put his hand out, so Khanet would place her hand in his hand. They shook hands. Then, they stopped shaking hands. He went into possession form. Evil Anubis then possessed Khanet's body. Her eyes turned red. "Time to destroy Khanis." Khanet stated. She then laughed evilly.