Chapter 8: The Proposition

As Anubis was chasing Evil Anubis, Khanet walked to the other side of Khanis to watch Evil Anubis getting chased by Anubis, in hopes that Evil Anubis would succeed. Khanis turned to where Khanet was standing and stood up again, so he could apologize to his sister for breaking her heart. "Khanet." Khanis replied. Khanet then turned around. She growled at him. "Listen, Khanet. I didn't mean for this to happen. If it helps, the moment you stormed out of my room, I regretted everything I said. So what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry." Khanis explained. Khanet then gasped as soon as he apologized to her. Khanis gave Khanet the biggest hug as a way to show that he was truly sorry. Khanet decided to hug him back.

She pulled away, grabbed both of his shoulders, and asked "Are you truly sorry or are you saying that so I will come back?" "I'm truly sorry." Khanis answered. He then hugged her again. She hugged him back again. Khanis stopped hugging her. All of a sudden, Khanet's eyes changed back to normal. She knew that if her brother was truly sorry, then he cared about her to the point where he didn't want to lose her to an Evil god. "Wha-What happened?" Khanet asked with her hand on her forehead. Khanet then took her hand off her forehead. "You tried to kill me and you kicked me in the stomach." Khanis exclaimed. "Did I really do that?" Khanet then asked. "Yes!" Khanis replied. Khanet put her hand over her mouth. "Oh. Sorry." She replied back as she removed her hand from her mouth.

"It's okay. I promise I will never yell at you like that again." Khanis stated. "I promise I won't kick you in the stomach again." Khanet added. "You were possessed, so you had no control over that." Khanis explained. "You're right!" Khanet exclaimed. "By the way, when we were arguing, you made a very good point." Khanis added. "About what?" Khanet asked. "War isn't fun without the person you care about the most, which is why I have decided that I'm gonna continue going to battle with you." Khanis explained. Khanet shrieked and hugged Khanis. "I love you, Khanis." Khanet replied. "I love you too, Khanet." Khanis replied back as he hugged her.

Just then, Anubis screamed in pain. They stopped hugging each other. Khanis looked at Anubis. Khanet turned around, took out her dagger, and replied to Khanis "We have to go help Anubis." Both Khanet and Khanis charged to Anubis to help him against Evil Anubis's attacks. Then, the others went to go help Anubis. Aya ran in front of Evil Anubis to stop him from hurting Anubis again.

"Stop!" Aya demanded. "You are so feisty! I like that out of a woman." Evil Anubis stated. She yelled and stabbed Evil Anubis. "My dear. That doesn't work on me." Evil Anubis replied. He laughed and pushed her to the ground. "Babe!!!" Anubis screamed. He ran over to see if she was okay. Evil Anubis pulled Aya's dagger out of his chest while grinning. Anubis lifted Aya's head up and asked "Aya! Aya! Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." Aya replied. "You guys are too adorable even when your about to lose the fight." Evil Anubis exclaimed as he threw Aya's dagger by Aya. He then cackled. "We're gods. We never lose." Anubis stated. "Oh. That's right. It's because you're too perfect." Evil Anubis replied. Khanis walked over to Anubis and took his dagger out of his back. Anubis then groaned in pain. Aya sat up and asked Anubis "Anubis. Are you okay?"

Anubis put his arm on her shoulder, looked into her eyes and stated "I'm okay." "Good." Aya replied. She then hugged Anubis. Anubis hugged Aya back. While they were hugging, Nekar used a spell to push Evil Anubis back. Evil Anubis charged towards them. He then saw that Khanet was no longer his slave. Khanet put her weapon away. She charged towards him. Once she was in front of him, Evil Anubis asked "Why aren't you destroying them, my little puppet?" "I am no longer under your control." Khanet screamed. She then punched Evil Anubis in the face. Iris and Anput then went to go help her. They stabbed Evil Anubis together all at once and continued punching him and kicking him until he was in excruciating pain.

Nekar prayed to Isis for help. "Isis. We need your help. Please help us." Nekar replied. Moments later, Isis answered Nekar's prayer and sent the portal to Evil Anubis's dimension down to them. The portal was floating above Nekar. Nekar grabbed the portal out of the air. "Really Isis? That's the best you can do for us?" Nekar screamed. Khanis turned around and walked over to Nekar.

He exclaimed "That's the portal to his dimension." "If we send him back, he'll be gone." Nekar replied. "That's the plan. Just drop it on the ground and then get his attention." Khanis explained. "You got it." Nekar exclaimed. Nekar looked up at the sky and yelled "Sorry, Isis. I didn't mean to yell at you. My mistake." Nekar then stopped looking at the sky. He dropped the portal on the ground and called out to Evil Anubis. Evil Anubis then pushed the girls out of the way and ran over to Nekar.
"What, you pathetic mortal?" Evil Anubis asked. "Bye." Nekar exclaimed while grinning. He pushed Evil Anubis into the portal. Once Evil Anubis was gone, the portal closed again, and Nekar picked it up. He then held the portal device up in the sky, so Isis could take it. Within seconds, Isis took the portal back. Then, Ra healed everyone.