Chapter 6: War is at Hand

Once Khanet was standing in front of Khanis, Khanis and the others took out their weapons. "How precious! You have your own little army to fend for you." Khanet replied. She then cackled again. "Leave me alone." Khanis exclaimed. "Khanis. Tell me. Why did you come crawling back?" Khanet asked Khanis. "Because I care about you." Khanis answered. "Fine. Answer me this. Why are you willing to dig your own grave?" Khanet then asked. "I want you back, sis." Khanis replied.

He then added "You belong in Egypt with me." "I don't belong in Egypt. I belong out here on my own." Khanet explained. "No. You don't." Khanis replied. "Yes. I do." Khanet argued. "I'm better off without you." Khanet stated. Khanis then gasped. Then, everyone else gasped too. They were so surprised that Khanet would say something so hurtful. "Now I will destroy you once and for all." Khanet added.

Khanet then took out her dagger. She started circling Khanis with her dagger pointed at his neck and noted "You won't win. I will always be one step ahead of you." Khanis then screamed in fury. He turned around as he was still screaming. He began sword-fighting with Khanet. Khanet tried to stab Khanis, but he moved somewhere else. Khanet then turned around. She growled ferociously in anger because her brother wouldn't stand in one place.

They continued sword-fighting, when Khanis decided to stab Khanet in the chest. He stabbed his dagger in her chest. She then stopped moving. She gasped at the thought that her own brother, who cared about her so much had just stabbed her. The dagger was deep in her chest to the point where it had the possibility of getting stuck in her rib cage. "You fool!" Khanet stated. Khanet then fell to her knees as she was trying to breathe for air. Khanis dropped his dagger. He gasped and replied "Oh no! What have I done?"