Part of the Crew - CH 2

As she slept as she never slept in weeks the sound of the ship moving through the water waken the angel from her sleep. As she looked around was she just in medical room? was this the captain room? she rubbed her head as she yawned once more before getting out bed she still did not want become an pirate. After all those pirates saved her from being an slave to another group of pirates as she walked down the steel hallway as she founded her way to dinning area where the crew was eating. "She woke up!" Penguin pointed out. "Our sleeping beauty had waken." Shachi said with an grin causing the girl to hide behind Bepo. "BEPO! Don't keep the angel to yourself!" They both shouted at the bear. "Sorry" He said before Rina giggled for the first she was laughing she joined an crazy crew.

"Rin-Ya." Law give her nickname then calling her by her full name. Rina stared over at her captain. "Stop hiding behind Bepo. Join us." Law had an feeling she wasn't good with humans since she was most sold. She nodded her head as she joined at the table as she sat between Bepo and Jean only two she can trust in the crew for the moment. "Why can she join us!"  Both Shachi and Penguin said together as Law smacked them. "She don't trust you guys." He mutter before going back to his lunch. Rina ate her food also the angel was quite again the rest of crew wanted to know more about the angel as much Law wanted to test her. "Are you wings real?" Bepo asked. "Yeah they're." As she stood up from her seat as she heads to the kitchen with her plate. She washed up her own plate as the crew watched her.

~*~

Couple of hours later she was checking out the books she founded in Law's room since she was sharing his room he will not let her sleep in the same room with the others. "What are you doing?" Law's voice came form the doorway. "Just reading. Human world is not like my world.." She explained as Law sighed he did not like anyone touching his things but there was something about this girl he did not mind if she did. "You should ask me first Rin-Ya." He said going to his deck to some paperwork he needed get done. "Y-yeah.,. Sorry captain.." Her wings appeared knocking over some of the books she had in the bed. "Curse those wings!" Law's eyed widened at her wings. "They're beautiful..." He reached over then touched her wings they was soft. "I'm half human." She said. Law stared at her. "Come again?" He asked. "I'm half human. My father was human. My mother was angel." She explained.

"Half breed? Interesting..." He pulled his chair near the bed as he pulled one of the feathers from her back. "That don't hurt?" She shake her head. "Nope." As she went back to her book. Law stared at the feather in his hands this was unreal he did not think he would have an angel in his crew. "You know I can have my own room" Law shake his head. "No you're going stay with me. I don't trust those guys." Rina blinked what with him? "Okay.. Whatever." With that he went back to his paperwork after hour he did not hear Rina fact she was gone. "Where did she go?" He asked himself.

As Law finished with his paperwork he heads out his room to search for the angel only to fine her hugging Bepo. "Rin-ya.. Really.. Leave him alone.." Law shake his head as he try to get the angel off his bear. "But he fluffy!" Rina was acting like an child. "Yes we know.. Come on.." He finally gotten her off as he carried her back to his room. "We should be docking soon." He said leaving the room once more to give his orders to his crew what to do. Once the Sub docked at an island the crew went off to get supplies as Rina left the ship onto the dock as the breeze played with her hair. She haven't been in the crew for long she wanted join this for while as she walked off the ship heads into town.

She decided to hide her wings she did not want scare off the humans as she stared through the windows of some shops. She knew Law wanted her to wear the same outfit as the rest of the crew. She did not want wear that jumpsuit. She wanted the type clothes she had on it's was easy for her even for her wings without ripping through the backside of the clothes. As she spotted an candy shop she rushed over to the shop as she bought some candy and other sweet things. After she left the shop she founded Shachi with Penguin. "Hey guys!" She shouted that cause both them to stare at Rina who had an large bag of candy. "RINA!" They both ran over to her with boxes of supplies for the ship. "I figure you guys have everything?" She asked they both nodded their hands. "Hey we're going to the bar later. Join us?" Shachi asked an bar? she don't drink she never been to an bar before.

"About no." Law's voice as he walked over to Rina. "Come on Captain we can use some fun!" Penguin frowned. "Not with her. She don't want to go." Law smirked before taken Rina with him. "H-Hey I can take care myself Captain!" As she was being dragged into deep part of the forest the night sky was sitting. "We should go back to the ship?" She asked. "No come here." He takes her to an open area an cleft side over looking the sea and vest of stars also. "Wow!" She was pretty amused by this. "I have one request. Let me fly with you one day." He asked. "Sure I can do Law. I mean captain!" Law did not care if she called him by his name. "Only call me Law when we're alone." He asked.