Happiness - CH 7

As Rina stood in the kitchen making cupcakes for the crew she was great baker Jean was making dinner for the crew as he watches Rina make chocolate cupcakes. "Where did you learn now to do that?" He asked. "From my human friends. They give me tips" She explained as she started on making the icing for the cupcakes the scent of the baking cause Shachi and Penguin to stood in the doorway. "Who making cupcakes?" Shachi asked as Jean pointed at Rina who was making white icing for them. "I want help her!" "No I want too!" Shachi and Penguin started to fight over who was going help the angel. "GUY!" Rina shouted only two guys bumped into her spilling the icing all over her. Law who was standing in the hallway heard the sounds from the kitchen. "What are those morons doing now?" He mutter before going to the kitchen only see Rina covered in white icing  Shachi and Penguin still fighting on the ground. "Hey children!" Rina snapped at them both Shachi and Penguin stopped to see an very upset angel with icing on her face and in her hair also. "He started it!" They both pointed at each other. "You both started it!" She shouted Law grabs hold of Shachi and Penguin as he beat the shit out of them.

Rina sweatdropped as Law was beating his crew mates up. "Captain was that ---" She was cut off by Law licking the icing off her cheek. "Those morons don't need fight over you. You taste sweet." He teased her. "CAPTAIN!" She blushed before grabbing an wet cloth to clean her face but Law wasn't finished. "H-AH." Her captain know how to make her blush as the timer goes off as she pushed her captain off of her. "Come on Captain. I need get those out of the oven." Law smirked before moving away from the girl as she removed the hot pan from the oven. As she waited for those cupcakes to cool down she walked out of the kitchen she felt like playing an game with the crew as long Law don't get on her about asking Shachi and Penguin to join on the fun also. 

The angel founded the boys still with bumps on their heads. "Hey guys let play an game." She asked as both Shachi and Penguin grin at the offer. "Let play Truth or Dare" Penguin grin as the group heads to room with couches and other things. "Let start with you Rina. Truth or Dare?" Penguin asked. "Dare!" Both guys grin at each other. "We dare you to take Law's hoodie wear it without him seeing you." Rina most fallen out of her chair by that she knew how much Law hates other people touch his things. "Fine!" She stood up then heads out of the room heading to the captain's room she knew where he keeps his hoodies he went to his closet as she removed one of them she pulled the large hoodie over her head.

She notices the hoodie was huge on her it even cover her hands. "Damn you Law for being taller then me!" she mutter again this hoodie had his scent on it she blushed why was she thinking about that?! they kissed more then once but they're not dated fact he wasn't her boyfriend. She blushed at the thought of that she walked out of the bedroom as she returned to two guys who was laughing at her because Law's hoodie was  huge on her. "S-Shut up!" She growled before leaving the room heading back to the kitchen her captain wasn't in there 'Think god!' as she heads over to the bowl of icing as she started to icing the cupcakes she baked. "SHACHI! PENGUIN! RINA!" The captain shouted as he wasn't happy he just got out of the shower and his hoodie was missing. Rina finished with the cupcakes as she ran out of the kitchen.

Only to bump into an shirtless Law the girl squirmed as her captain have hold her he stared down at her as she was in his own hoodie. "You little thrift." He dragged  her to his room as Rina was shouting at Shachi and Penguin they're are fault for this! once back in the room he put Rina on the bed as he lead over her. "Why did you take my hoodie?" He asked. "I wanted to try it!" Law rolled his eyes before removed the hoodie from her reliving her bra he had to admit she did look damn good in his hoodie even know it was huge on her. He glazed down at her chest he smirked. "You're going walk around like that that your punishment for taken my hoodie" Rina was going kill those two. "LAW!" she shouted. "Don't Law me.. You shouldn't be playing those games also.." He knew she was playing Truth or Dare with Shachi and Penguin.

Law walked away smirking as he won he was going enjoy the view from Rina also. "Damn you Law!" She shouted before hiding under the blanket. Then sudden bubble appeared as she disappeared from her spot back into the room with two pervs. Shachi and Penguin fallen over with nosebleeds. "You call this an punishment? You perv as much they are!" She shouted out loud not knowing her captain was standing behind her. "Am I now?" Rina froze in her place before she can run away again she was trapped in his Room again. "Curse you Law!" She disappeared back into the captain's room.  He entered the room as he lock the door behind him. "Do I need punish you again?" Rina turned around facing her captain who was staring at her with an dark smirk on his face. "Oh crap." Next thing she knew she was on the bed with an shirtless captain who was kissing her. 

"Law why do you do this? I don't mean the punishment." She finally asked. "Huh? I like you. More like love you." He answer her before going back kissing her. She wasn't dreaming this after all he dose love her. She felt like she was happy for once. "Law your my happiness" She buried her face into his chest. "I'm glad Rin-ya. I'll teach those two not play that game with you. Only I can ask you those questions.." He smirked at her as Jean called everyone for dinner. She grabs her shirt before she can put on her own shirt Law placed his hoodie back on her. "I'll let it go for once.. Beside you look sexy in it." He kissed her cheek before exiting out the room finding the two morons before punishing them.

As Rina entered the dining room there was no Shachi and Penguin. "Oh god did he do them?" She asked herself Law walked into the room with Shachi and Penguin's head. "You removed their heads" Rina shake her head as she started eating her food both Shachi and Penguin was in tears.