Her Freedom - CH 5

As the night gotten started she returned to her room with the note in her hands as she open the box as she grabs the pendent. Then placed it around her neck she wasn't going leave without this. As she changed out of the royal clothes back into her pirate clothes she was wearing this afternoon she was going leave she did not care what her father was planning. She be damned if she get  married to random prince from another kingdom as she grabs her bag that had her things in it as she walked over to the window she notices Bepo and Jean down below. As she heard the door opening she jumped out the window leaving Yume with an shock. "PRINCESS!" She shouted as Jean catches the fallen girl as Yume ran over to the window. "Them again! That last straw!" She wasn't going have some pirates take the princess from her kingdom. She ran out of the room as she order the guards to go search and haunt down the people who kidnap the princess.

"Your not making this easy Rina!" Bepo said. "Sorry Bepo!" She frowned as she clinged to Jean who was running with her. "I thought you guys would forget about me.. And move on" She said with an frown. "Our captain will not." Bepo explained with an smile. "Oh Law" she mutter as she shake her head few of the guards came out of the castle with weapons in their hands. "Watch out!" Bepo jumped as he kicked the guards down with his feet. "Keep run Jean I'll deal with them!" Bepo shouted. She really thank that  bear. "Be careful Bepo!" Rina shouted back as Jean notices more guards. "You have alot of guards.." He teased. "They like to keep their princess safe." She teased back. Then Shachi step in and kick them also. "Keep our angel safe Jean." He grin she blushed as Jean kept on running his goal was to return the princess to the ship.

As Jean turned the next corner only get attacked by Yume who was the the leader of the guards. "Jean! Damn it Yume!" Rina jumped down off Jean's shoulder as she summoned her weapon to her hands. "Let me go! I'm not going follow my kingdom's rules. I want be free!" She shouted. "Free? You never be free princess. You'll rule this kingdom." She explained. "You can't control my life!" She shouted both both girls started to fight with each other. Jean was in pain from the attack his shoulder had an deep wound. "Damn it." He mutter as Penguin show up only see Rina and Yume fighting each other. "Jean are you alright?" Penguin asked. "I'll be fine. But Rina." He watches the two girls. "We need get Law." Jean shake his head at Penguin. "I'll take care of this. Just tell Law what going on!" Jean asked as he started to fight off the guards also.

"Room!" Blue bubble appeared around her and Yume.  "Shambles!" Rina vanished as she was replaced with an log (Naruto... xD Sorry I can't help it) Rina was now in her captain's arms again. "LAW!" she clinged to her captain as he snuggled into her. "Your going be fine now Rin-ya. No one take my angel." He warned as Yume growled.  "Your angel?! she don't belong you! You must have devil fruit powers. Normal human can't do that." Yume smirked. "I do. You can't touch me." He said before placing Rina down. As Yume looked behind him some of the guards had some body parts witched around on them. "What did you do?!" Yume was in horror now "You be next if you come near Rin-ya again!" He warned as he used his powers to take Rina and wounded Jean back to the ship. As Rina was dropped inside the captain's room and Jean inside the medical bay where Law treated him for his wounds.

The rest of the crew returned they all unharmed also as Rina walked out of the captain's room as she greeted bepo and the others. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She started crying  what she done to cause this. "It's not your fault..." Bepo said with an frown. "Yeah I agree with Bepo!" Penguin said with an grin. "No one touches our angel!" Shachi said with an smile. As Law walked out of the medical cabin. "I agree with the crew. I'm glad you're alright.." He said as Jean walked out then with smile. Back at the castle. "So she gotten away?" Father wasn't happy with this he wanted her back here. "Yes sire. The captain had devil fruit powers also." Yume explained. "I see. I might have an idea.. Call the marines.. Make an wanted poster for her.. Make it 300,000,000 for live only." He was going play those games with her.

"Yes sire!" With that Yume did what he King said.

~*~

Once day broke she was asleep in the captain's bed Law was laying next to her hugging close to him. He was scared to lost her again but the tight hug she woke up. "L-Law I can't breath." She poked his chest Law open his eyes as he notices he was in tight hug with Rina. "Sorry.. I did not want lose you again." He said brushing her hair from her eyes he leans into her before connecting his lips with hers. "I love you too much Rin-ya" As she kissed him back  her wings appeared once more. She did not understand why this pirate had fallen for her but he had taken her heart. "I love you too Law" As Law pulled her into his arms. "Hungry?" He asked. "Yes I'm I want pancakes." Law give small laugh before getting up as he grabs his hoodie then put it on as he heads out of the room. As law left the room Rina sat there with an blush on her face.

"I wonder why he pick me? There are out humans out there." She asked herself but some reason that kiss was warm and sweet also she enjoy it. As the scent of food carried into the room she stood up from her spot as she walked out of the room only in her PJ's. As she heads to the kitchen where Jean was cooking food even her pancakes. "Morning Rina! I hope you're feeling alright" He asked. "I'm fine. How your wound?" She asked with an frown. "I'll be fine Rina. Don't worried about me." He said before flipping the pancakes. "Can you set the table for me?" She nodded head as she carried the plates and other things to the table.

After while the crew came running inside the dinning area. Rina back away by the rush of hungry crew. She laughed as she join them inside the dinning area. "Rina!" Bepo and Shachi hugged her from behind only get smacked by Law who was jealous. "Captain!" They both rubbed their heads. "She mine.." Law drags Rina to the table Bepo and Shachi was shocked but sad also they wanted hug her! As Jean walked out of the kitchen with plates of hot food for the crew. Once he put the plates down everyone went for everything. Rina taken three pancakes with some bacon the girl was hungry since she did not have dinner last night as she ate her food. Law was amused by Rina's eating habits he never seen her eat like that before. Had some syrup on her face he takes her face then licked her cheek to remove the syrup. "CAPTAIN!" She shouted blushing the others was in shocked what the captain did to her.

Rina was blushing mess now "You perv" She whisper he heard her. "What was that Rin-ya?" He smirked at her comment. "Uh.. I want more pancakes!" She heads into the kitchen blushing as she make herself some more pancakes. Soon after her captain joined her in the kitchen he wrapped his arms around her. "I'll protect you from everything." He whispered to her she blushed as she flipped her third pancake.. "Thank you" As she placed the hot cakes on her plate. "I did not forget what you called me back in dinning area. Rin-ya." he smirked before kissed her again this time it was deeper more sloppy his tongue made it way into her mouth. "Take that was your punishment." He smirked before taken the plates of Rina's pancakes and her back into the dinning room where the others was still eating.