War between Humans and Angels - CH 10

Rina been hanging in the small room with couches and chairs where everyone like to play cards or whatever. Her and Penguin was playing card game together Penguin was getting upset she keeps winning on him. "That it Rina! loser have clean the bathroom for an week!" He had another game on his mind  he had an perv look on his face also. "We're going play strip poker." He smirked. "I don't think our captain would --" Penguin smirked at her. "Are you shy to play without our captain's orders?" He asked. "NO!" she shouted. "Good let play." After two hours of playing Rina was half dressed in an mini skirt with an bra on as for Penguin he was down to his boxers. "Damn you I'm not going lose to you!" He growled after another hour Rina bowed her head as she lost the game. "I did not think you had that!" She shouted she was sitting in her underwear and bra. As Law left his room to see what going on he walked passed the hang out room where his crew like to goofed off. "YOU CHEATED!" He heard Rina's voice as he stopped to keep inside the room only see his angel in her underwear and bra his face turned red at the site then notices Penguin wasn't wearing any clothes just his boxers. He got jealous and angry also. "WHAT GOING ON HERE?!" Law roar at the two who was about to kill each other.

"CAPTAIN!" They both shouted as Rina jumped behind the couch. "Why is Rina half naked.? What going on?" He growled at Penguin he knew this was his idea. "Penguin tricked  me playing strip poker." She said. "WHAT I did not!" He shouted. "YES YOU DID!" She shouted back Law walked over to Penguin as he beat him up for that he glared at Rina. "As for you"  Rina had an scared look on her face. "C-Captain?" Rina was about to reach for her clothes Law grabs her by her arm. "You need a check up." He dragged her out of the room heading down the hallway to his room. "C-Captain! I just had an check up four days ago! What with you?!" She did not notices the lust look on his face. As he throws her onto his bed locking the door behind him the angel back up into the base of the bed's headboard. "L-Law?" Her captain removed his shirt then crawled over to her before pinning her hands over her head. Rina became speechless as he started to kiss her down her neck to her chest.

'No.. This..' Rina was trying to fight it now can she? her captain was getting turned on by her. Before he get her panties she grabs him. "Law.. Don't.. I have to stay virgin... If I lose it.. I'll lose my powers for good." She finally said as Law had shocked look on his face before pulling away from her then sat on the bed. "I can't make love to you?" His voice carried off as he wasn't happy. "No... It's against my people's rules... As a Princess.. This can cause war between races also.." If she became pregnant by him. Law growled under his breath now long dose he have to wait until he can make this angel his own?!  "L-Law.. I'm sorry..." As she was about to get up she was pulled back into her captain's arms. "If I make your my wife. Would it be different?" He whispered to her her eyes widened. Angel marring to an human?! even know her mother married an human herself but that was different Law was pirate.

"I don't know Law..  My kingdom have rules I can't even tell you. I might be half human. My kingdom don't like other angels marrying an humans.. My people had problems with it for years." She explained with an frown she did not want Law in the middle of this war also only reason her mother married her father it was trapped. Her father was novel he wanted her mother's powers to himself. "Law.. I have to tell you something... Please don't hate me.. But my father is novel... He force my mother into marrying him. My mother did not want anything do with my father. I wanted run away since the day I was born.. My mother did everything to protect me." She explained as she started crying. Was Law angry? no he was pissed off. "I see.. I understand why... You are scared of going home..." He gripped her he lift her chin then kissed her she kissed him back. "Save... Me... and my people..." Only thing she said before buried her face into his chest. "I'll do that my love..." He whisper to her