Summer Island - CH 14

been while since they docked at an summer island the whole crew wanted go to the beach and have fun. Rina wanted have fun herself she even bought herself an new swimsuit on the last island. "Are you coming?!" Shachi shouted. "I'm coming!" Rina dressed up in an black and blue bikini as she walked out of the sub into the heat of the island everyone was in their swimsuits beside her boyfriend who was shirtless and fan himself. "Come on let play an game together!" Bepo  grabs Rina as they all of them played in the water together  Bepo and Penguin an team and Rina and Shachi was team playing ball with everyone. "Come on Law!" Rina shouted at him. "No Rin-ya.." He hated games she pouted. "You no fun!" She sighed as both Penguin and Shachi tackled her into the water. "G-Guys!" She started laughing as they both splashing water on her. Rina started to splash back Law rolled his eyes at his crew he put down the fan with an smirk he walked up behind Rina grabbing her then throws her into the water with him. "LAW!" She shouted him lucky the water wasn't deep for him to drown in. 

"I don't like it when those goof balls play with you." He whisper OH! he was  jealous. "You should join us." She teased be wrapping her arms around his neck. Jean was cooking lunch outside they figure they can have an cookout for once. Law pick her up then carried her to the shore he was soaked now. "I have change my clothes." He mutter before staring down at Rina. "You the one that ran into the water." Rina giggled before kissing his cheek. "Come on captain! we want to play another game with Rina!" Shachi and Penguin shouted. "She going sit this one out. Go guys go play." He takes her back his spot. "Awww Law I wanted to play." As he sat down with his arms around her. "No. your not." He kissed her neck.

"PRINCESS!" Yume came flying at them before landed in the sand. "Yume?" RIna stared at her been two weeks since the day they saved her from her father. "What wrong?" She asked. "It's horrible! One of the guards gotten an report that your father is still alive!" She explained. "WHAT?! I thought Luffy taken care of him!" Rina clinged to Law. "Are you sure Yume-ya?" Law asked with cold glazed. "Yes I'm sure. I think he plotting something. I'm not sure what going on." Yume explained with an frown. "Don't worried Rin-ya. I'll protect you." He wasn't going let him take her away from him again.  "Lunch is ready! please join us Yume." Jean said with an smile. "I would love too!" Yume walked over to the table that was filled with food and other things. "Stay here I'll  give you some food." Law stood up as he gets an plate of food for him and Rina to share off. As she sat there she did not know she was being watched.

"This heat!" Kid did not like summer islands. "You one that wanted to follow her." Killer said with an frown. "I did not think they would ended up on summer island!" Kid growled even know Rina was very hot in that bikini. "In three days we'll take her." Her father said. "Why three days?" Kid asked. "Rina have an power where she will lose her angelic powers for one night She will turn human for one night." Her father explained. "Interesting." Kid was starting to like this angel more and more the more he thought about making her his own. He kept on watching Rina as Law was feeding her the food with his own hands. 'Damn you Law' he growled he would be the one feeding her.

"Law I can feed myself!" Rina pouted as he smirked before licking the sauce off her cheek. "LAW!" She blushed as he smirked again as she grabs her own food as she started eating it. "This very good!" She said to Jean with an smile. "He the best!" Yume even love it also Jean blushed. "She soo pretty!" Both shachi and penguin was blushing about Yume. Yume blushed at two guys even her white wings glowed little bit. "Awww you guys made her blush." Rina teased. "Princess!" Yume hide her face in her hand. Rina was giggling she thinks that Yume had an cursh on of the  two pervs. "Can I go back in the water?" She asked Law. "No." He pulled her into his arms. "What point of this beach day?" Rina blushed as she felt Law squeezing her breast. "Really Law?" She whisper he smirked darkly before rubbing himself against her. Rina was trying not to morn. "Don't make sound little angel." He whisper into her ears he reached down into her bottoms as he started fingering her. 'DAMN IT LAW! I'M GOING LOSE IT!' Rina was twitching from Law's little sex act on her. "Princess? are you alright?" Yume asked. "I-I'm fine!" She glared at Law who was enjoying this. "Stop that" She whisper to him. "Stop what?" He finger her deeper cause her to let out low morn. 'God damn it LAW!' she cum all over Law's fingers.

He smirked before licking his fingers. "You still taste good." He kissed her. 'I need an shower now..' Rina blushed before standing up she heads to the water as she jumped into the water then started swimming. 'I wonder what my father is plotting anyway?' she thought as she swim through the water enjoying the cold water against her body. As she swim up to get some air she came face to face with red head from before. "AH-" He covered his hand over her mouth before pulling her behind some rocks. "What do you want now?" She glared at him. "Tell me did that doctor's sex act felt good?" He asked with an smirk. "Y-You perv!" Rina shouted at him before she can get away from he grabs her by the arm then slams her against the rock's wall. "You'll be mine soon enough." Kid licked her neck before giving her an kiss on the lips. This made Rina shake up little bit she did not want anyone else touching her beside Law.

He grabs her hand then placed on his hard member that was pushing through his pants. "I want you.." He whisper before pressing against her rubbing himself on her. He smirked as Rina let out morn. "Like that?" He whispered to her before letting her go. "You don't belong to that doctor. You  belong to me.." He said before returning to the ship as Rina jumped back into the water in tears. She can't let Law know what Kid was doing to her the sea water was catching her tears she swim back to the shoreline as she walked out of the water. "There you are!" Yume was worried. "Sorry I went too far." Rina was lying but she can't tell anyone about just happen. "I'm going take a shower." As she heads back inside the sub she went to the captain's room as she grabs her clothes as she heads to the bathroom then takes an nice shower.

Once she felt clean from Kid's touch she wrapped herself in the towel as she walked out of the bathroom to see Law standing there. "Are you alright?" He asked. "I'm fine Law." Rina hugged him as she kissed  him he kissed her back. "Yume-ya said she will keep an eye on things." He explained with an smile. "Oh good." She was glad that Yume can protect her also she gripped Law's shirt. He sat down on the bed with her playing with her hair. "We going leave tonight. We need some supplies." He said with an smile. "That sounds good." Rina yawned before fallen asleep in her lover arms.