Pirate and Princess - CH 12

Rina watches as Strawhats and Heart pirates fight against her guards as she ran off through the town only get stopped by Yume. "Yume! Let me through!" She shouted at her this guard was once her best friend she felt like she was being used by her father to drag her home for whatever reasons what did her father do to her family? "Yume what happen to you. You never like this before! We use to play together as children!" She shouted at her with tears in her eyes. "Your father said I can see you again if I bought you home." She explained with an frown gripping her weapon in her hands. "Why did you choice that pirate over me!?" She growled at her. "Your jealous over that?! Yume..." As Rina summon her weapon to her hands as the two clashed intoo an fight this would be the final fight between them.

As  Luffy punched through the guards as Penguin was fighting the other half of the guards. Bepo was fighting with the ugly ass prince. As for Law he was dealing with Yume's father. "You taken my crew mate and my lover from me! You never take my things!" He growled at the king the king smirked "Only if she was bought as slave. I would gotten my daughter back sooner. I was one that hired those pirates back then. I was hoping they would return to her to me." He explained this made Law angry inside also. "Your one that did that to Rin-ya!" He growled before getting ready to use his devil fruit power on him. "You made her suffer.. You abused her... She better with an pirate like me!" Law shouted at him before creating an blue bubble around him.

Rina was all cut up and bleeding from Yume's attacks. "Yume.. Please listen to me..." Rina said in between her breathing. "Why should I?! You left me for an pirate RINA!" She screamed at her. "For an pirate yes. But I would never leave you! My father is using you Yume.. I don't know what he said to you.." She explained as she gripped her wounded arm she figure it was broken also she was losing blood. "B-But he said I can see you again if I bought you home.. He would let my family live in the palace." She explained. "He lied Yume.. He did not care if I was bought home or not. He wanted to war between humans and angels. He married my  mother to take over my kingdom. He wanted the power." She explained before fallen to her knees in pain.

Yume had an shocked look her face. "That lie! He never do that! Your  lying Rina!" She snapped at her. "I'm Yume? Look around you... Do you know the reason why there haven't been humans in this kingdom?" She asked. Yume blinked as she notices an large fight between the pirates and heaven kingdom. "My father did not allow humans in this place he fear that I might leave for one and never return here. That why I ran away." She explained as Yume dropped her weapon. "You mean this was set up?" She asked. "Yes for years now Yume. This been planned. I knew about it.." She explained. "Rina..." She grabs her as the princess passed out from her wounds.

As Law finished off Rina's father by them his heart and destroying it the fight had ended by both crews winning. An older women who look like Rina walked out of the castle her wings was bigger then Rina Law figure this was her mother. "I can't thank you enough for stopping my husband. I mean my asshole husband taken over the palace. This place was welcome for humans at one point. Until my daughter was born then this fake king decided to change the laws of the kingdom." She explained as Law stared at the women. "HEY WINGED LADY! If you want thank us. GIVE US FOOD!" Luffy shouted as Nami smacked her captain. "Sure I can have an party." The queen said as Yume come running the princess in her arms. "THE QUEEN?! she alive?!" Yume was shocked no time for that right now. "My queen! It's the princess! She..." Law stared down at Rina who was bleeding badly.

"Take her to an medical room , I'll take care of her. I'm doctor." Law said as Yume nodded her head as she heads inside the castle taken the princess to the medical wing. Few minutes later Law entered the room as he started working on his princess after while she was bandaged up and clean up also. "Is she going be alright?" Yume asked. "She will be fine Yume-ya." meanwhile the strawhats was enjoying themselves in the dining area along with Law's crew also. Law stayed in the room with Rina in case she work up. He stared down at her. "I wish you never ran off.. I would protect you Rin-ya." He said brushing her hair from her face. He love this angel too much have her die on him. "How is she?" Luffy walked inside the room with meat in his hands.

"She will be fine Strawhat-ya" Law said as Rina open her eyes to see Law and Luffy talking to each other. "L-Law?" Her voice was shakey as law turned around facing the princess who was  finally wake. "Your wake.." He pulled her into his arms. "Law I'm sorry!" She started crying as Law flicked her forehead. "Baka princess. You should ask me for help. Even Strawhat-ya." He said with an frown on his face. "Shishishi! We're friends right?!" Luffy grin at Rina as she nodded her head at the strawhat captain. Yume entered the room with food in her hands. "Oh your wake!" She was happy to see her best friend wake now as she walked over to the bed placing the tray down. "I'm sorry Princess! I did not know what was going on!" She said in tears. "Yume... It's alright." She said with an smile. "Eat up then and rest for while." As Rina went for her food after she ate she fallen back asleep.

~*~

Four days later

Rina wasn't fully healed but she was strong enough to move around her mother same up  behind her. "Are you doing dear?" She asked. "Mother!" she hugged her mother. "Rina  my child. Law told me what happen... I'm sorry that happen.. I wish I would done something to stop it." She explained as Rina shake her head. "It's fine. I'm glad it happen other wise I would never meet Law and his crew!" She explained. "Oh do you want me to get raid of that wanted poster?" She asked. "No mother keep it. It's fine. I mean my crew are wanted anyway. It's not going change anything!" She explained with an smile. "Alright dear." Her mother left leaving Rina in her garden as Rina heads back to her room only fine an half naked Law in her bedroom. "LAW!" She blushed as she covered her eyes. "I got out of the shower. I got lost I founded the first room I came cross. I did not know it's was your Rin-ya." He explained as he blushed also.

"Let me get your clothes!" Before she can run out of the room he grabs her then pulled her into the bed with him. "L-Law.." He whispered to her what her mother told him about Angel's virginity. "It's was lie?" She stared at him with an blushed face. "Yeah so your father can keep you around without other men touching you." He explained. Rina's face  turned bright red as Law laughed before kissing her. "Now about it? I can make you mine?" He asked before licking her neck.