My lovely Angel Princess - CH 13 (Lemon)

"Yes you can Law." Rina whisper he give an lust smiled at her before removing her dress from her body he started kissing her neck down her chest to her stomach. He removed her bra as he went for her breast there are so soft. He started to play with them before sucking on the right side licking the nipples of hers. His other hand went down to her panties that was soaked he did not think she was soaked all ready did he turn her on this much? "You soaked Rin-ya." He smirked as he removed her underwear from her he lift her legs onto his shoulders before licking her womanhood. Rina let out an morn as he placed his finger into her wet pussy he started to finger her cause her to morn even louder. 

"Like that?" he smirked as he finger her deeper. "Law i'm going too!" He pulled his finger from her she frowned. "You jerk!" She pouted as Law smirked. "Not so fast my lovely angel." The towel he had around him dropped to the ground his hard member was fully standing up. "Oh my." Rina blushed oh big he was she stroked his dick as she started licking it from the bottom to the top of his dick. "Don't tease me Rin-ya." He enjoying her mouth on his cock. She giggled as she placed his large friend into her mouth as she started to suck on it she felt his cock as she jerking off what she couldn't fit. She can feel him reaching his climax she pulled away from him. "I was enjoying that" He stared at her.

"Pay backs are bitch." She smirked. "Oh" He pushing her into the bed before position himself infront of her womanhood. He slowly pushed himself into her. This cause her to jolted back as tears started to come out her eyes. "It's going be alright in moment." As his hips buckled in between her once she was use to his size the pain turned into pleasure. "Law" She morn his name over and over again as he started getting her harder. "LAW!" his member tighten in her walls. "I'm going to cum soon!" Rina was getting to her climax. She felt his member getting bigger and throbbing as Rina cum all over Law's dick he cum inside of her as hot liquid was all over her. He removed himself from Rina as he crawled up behind her. "I love you Rin-ya." He kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you also Law." As they both fallen asleep together.

~*~

Final days in the heaven kingdom was great Luffy went off two days ago. Law and his crew was getting to leave soon. Once everyone was inside the sub. "Should we get down form here?" Shachi asked. "Yeah there is an road that would lead use back to blue seas." Rina explained Law was checking his supplies to make sure they was ready to leave. Bepo was checking everything. "We're good!" Law shouted from the supplies room. Once the door to the sub was close the sub taken the route that Rina told them to take. The route down from the Heaven Kingdom wasn't easy Rina was trying to make sure the ship did not get damage in the white sea. Finally there was an slash. "We made it!" Shachi hugged Rina as Penguin hugged the other side of her Bepo from behind Law stood there with an jealous look on his face. "Okay that enough." He pulled Rina away from the crew into his arms. Rina giggled as Shachi and Penguin was upset and Bepo was sad. "It's alright guys! I'll make some lunch soon!" Rina said before being dragged away into the captain's room. "Someone is jealous." She teased.

"Your mine Rin-ya.." He kissed her. "You don't want the other crew members touching me." She giggled as she kissed him back he pulled her closer to him he started to get an boner in his pants. "Oh did I turn you on?" Rina smirked as Law pushed her onto the bed before he can remove her clothes the ship started rocking as it was close to something. He grab hold of Rina he wonder what was going on now?! "Stay here." He order her before leaving his room. "What going on?" He asked. "We been followed." Bepo said. "By who?" Law asked. "It's seem like Kid's crew." Shachi said. "What dose he want?" He did not want deal with kid and his damn crew right now. "Go up. I'll see what the dumbass wants." He order as Bepo nodded his head as the yellow sub went up Kid's Ship was waiting for them. As Law his crew walked out onto the deck of the ship as Rina hide inside the doorway 'That Eustass Kid..' she thought to herself her large wings wasn't large no more she had smaller wings since she lost her virginity her mother said it's was normal she can still fly.

As Law and Kid was talking together what are they doing? They're going to fight are they? Killer notices an faint glow coming from inside the cabin. He ran over to the doorway as he push it open stood there was an angel. "Kid was right.. You must be Rina." He takes the girl as he drag her out of the cabin. "Captain! I founded her!" Killer shouted as the whole crew stared at Killer who had Rina in his hands. "RINA!" Heart pirates shouted Law did not like where this was going. "What do you want with Rin-ya?" He asked. "I just wanted meet her Trafalgar.. I did not think she was this beautiful. The wings are very beautiful on her.." Kid smirked. "Stay away from her!" Law shouted. "Too bad she did not come with me first. I would love her on my crew.." He stood close to Rina inches from her lips. Rina gotten away from Killer her wings taken her to the skies as she was too high for Kid or Killer to get to her. "Oh she can fly.." Kid was interesting in this angel now.

"I said back off!" Law growled  before taken out his sword. "She with me. She mine. You not going take her from me!" Law growled again. "We'll see about that.." Kid stared at Rina with an smirk on his face. "She pretty one.. You better kept her safe for me." Kid taunted before returning to his ship once back on his ship her no good father was waiting for him. "Yeah he still with her. But her wings are not large as you said." Her father growled. "That means that pirate taken her virginity" Her father wasn't happy since he was kicked out of the heaven kingdom.

"Do you want me to follow them?" Kid asked. "Yes I'll pay you good.." Her father grin. "Perfect." Kid smirked as he thought about making that angel his wife. "She will be mine" He whisper to himself.

"What was that about?" Rina came down from the skies into Law's arms. "I have no clue." He kissed her forehead before heading back inside the sub. "Can I make some food?" She asked. "No Jean can do it." He wanted his time alone with Rina he returned to his room as he started remove her clothes. "I'm going make you morn my name.." After that he started on her the sounds can be heard from the hallway that cause Shachi and Penguin to blush.