Fallen Feathers - CH 6

After she eat her food the sub decided to dock at an island everyone left to get supplies beside herself she wanted to check the island out. As she walked the streets as she notices board filled with wanted posters she checked them as she spotted her own poster. She grabs it with shock look on her face her bounty was high for an angel! her father must of did this! he was going make life living hell! The angel did not want her crew in the middle of her kingdom problems! this was the reason why she went back home she figure that was little late now the girl growled she did not even heard Bepo come back from behind his eyes widened at the poster. "You have an bounty!" The bear shouted as Rina jumped as she turned around facing the polar bear with an frown. "I do.. My father did this. I know he did..." She mutter to the bear. "Bepo.. Keep this secret from the captain?" She asked the bear really did not want keep this secret from the captain but if Rina asked he had no other way.

"Okay he will fine out sooner or later." He said heading back to the ship with the boxes of supplies. Rina wonder off into the forest the forest was only part that was covered in snow. As she walked through the deep snow as it started snowing. The girl was lost in her own thoughts her wing's was out they're losing their feathers as she was losing her wings. Was she losing her powers? she been feeling strange since the day she ran away from her kingdom getting colder her body temperature  was dropping. The girl was shaking to death as she made her way out of the forest as she discover an graveyard with a lot of graves

Meanwhile the crew returned to the ship with the supplies they was getting ready to sail the winter islands are not the great place to stay when starts snowing. "Where Rina?" Shachi asked as Bepo stayed quite. Penguin was worried about the angel also she never came back from her trip. "Something wrong?" Law walked out of the cabin of the ship the snow was getting heavy. "Rina been gone for while. I think an storm coming in also." Shachi said Law dropped his sword on the dock as he hopped off the deck as he started run into the forest "CAPTAIN!" Both Shachi and Bepo said together. Law ran through the forest he notices feathers on the white snow little bit of blood on the feathers also. "She losing her feathers?!" this worried him he did not know much about an angel's body why she was losing her feathers.

Once he came to clearing with graves he stopped his angel laying on the ground cover in snow as she was waiting to freeze to death. "RINA! RINA! Wake up!" He shouted as he ran over to her he pick her up her body was cold to the touch. "Why.. Did you ---" He paused as he notices the wanted poster in her hands he takes the poster from her. This was her own poster. He growled mostly at himself he wanted protect her but he was weak to do anything! "Damn it all!" He gripped the girl in his arms. "Don't you dare die on me!" He removed his jacket then placed on Rina's body as he carried her back to the ship.

~*~

Rina started to open her blue eyes as she notices she was inside one of the medical room she notices she was alive also she wanted die back there she did not what them in the middle of this! she notices Law asleep in the chair near her bed. Had he been there the whole time? she stared at the ceiling as tears started to form in her eyes why did he save her?! was she that worth it?! she notices her wanted poster all torn up in the trash can nearby he rip it up? Law woke up to see Rina's in tears. "Rin-ya.." He pulled her into his arms. "Why... WHY Did you save me?!" She shouted in anger. "I never asked to be saved! I just wanted ---" Law cut her off  by placing his finger to her lips. "Don't say it.. Remember what I said? I'll protect you no matter what." He whisper to her before laying her back down on the bed.

"But..." Law kissed her before she can say anything else. "Enough Rin-ya. Go back to sleep. I'll make you something warm to eat." With that he heads out of the room. As Rina lay there with her back turned to the door.  As hr last feather fallen from her back she catches the feather she really did lose her feathers. As she reached for an chain to placed the feather on once Law returned with bowl of soup for her. "I lost my wings.." She mutter as she held up the feather pendent. "You'll get them back.." He said placing the bowl down next to her she hands the pendent to Law. "Here you have it." As she went for the food as Law started to the white feather pendent he wasn't sure if he wanted to wear it or keep it hidden. "Are you sure, I can have this?" He asked. "Yes Law." As she ate her food Law placed the pendent around his neck but tucked under his hoodie.

"Rin-ya. No matter if you have an bounty or not. We'll protect you. You need be alone no more." Law explained before Rina dropped the spoon in her bowl as she started crying again. First time she did not have act alone no more as the rest of the crew was standing in the doorway. "Yes we'll protect our angel!" Both Shachi and Penguin said together. Bepo stood there with an sad look on his face. "I'm sorry for not keeping it secret" Rina laughed at the bear. "It's fine Bepo. Don't worried about it." She give him smile. As the crew left the room leaving Rina with Law. "I would like to take a bath." She said. "Fine I'm going join you." Rina blushed deeply he not going leave her alone

As Law gotten the bath started for the angel the water was warm enough for both of them. He returned to the medical room he pick up Rina into his arms then carried her to the bathroom. As he removed her clothes for her. He stopped when he notices an large scare on her back. "Rin-ya.. Who did this to you?" He asked. "That happen long time ago. Don't worried about law." She did not want talk about it as she walked into the soapy water. Law removed his own clothes then came up behind her then washed her hair. "It's fine. I figure it had something do with your past." He said with an smile before rising the shampoo off her head. He went for the soap he started washing her body. Rina blushed she was still virgin Angel's had be an virginity to keep their powers up unless they fall in love with someone. 

"Umm are you alright?" He asked touching her forehead she had fever. "Y-Yeah I'm" She turned around facing Law this guy was good looking without his shirt on his tattoos made him more good  looking. "I'm guess you like what you're seeing?" He smirked sudden Rina splashed him with the water making his hair stick to his face. "HAHAH" She laughed so hard she never laughing so hard Law smirked before pushing her against the wall of the bathtub. "Your going get it." He turned on the shower . "THAT COLD!" she screamed before pushing Law into the water as she fallen on top of him.  He held her close to him. "That enough of you." He said pick her up then grabs their towels then wrapped her up in her towel as he did the same.

Law knew Rina was virgin also he wasn't going take it yet he wanted wait for the moment to do that. Rina returned to the room as she dressed in her clothes the scent of dinner being made was making her stomach growl. "Someone is hungry." Law teased. "S-Shut up..." She teased him with an frown. He just smirked at her as he changed back into his clothes also Rina kissed Law's cheek before leaving the room to see what Jean was cooking maybe she can make some cupcakes or something for later.