Secret Unfolded - CH 4

Been two months what happen back on marineford the heart pirates had made their way into the New World. The New World was one place she wanted stay away from her homeland was here. No one knows she really was angelic princess. As she walked through the hallways heading to the kitchen as she notices Jean cooking lunch. "Oh. Do you want something?" He asked As Rina shake her head. "I just wanted to know if you needed help" She asked as Jean give her an smile. "I got it Rina. Thanks for asking." As the young girl grabs an apple from the bowl as she heads back into the hallway eating her fruit she knew Law was busy with his paperwork again that guy have a lot of paperwork. "Island!" As Penguin ran passed Rina to tell his captain the girl spun around before smacking the wall. "PENGUIN!" She shouted at the male who was running down the hallway her nose was bleeding. 

"Oh that guy." She mutter before touching her nose it was in pain she founded her way to the medical room as she grabs an box of tissues as she press it against her nose. "What happen to you now Rin-ya?" Law's voice came from the doorway where he was standing. "Penguin was in hurry." She said as Law shake his head before taken over. "Ow" She whined "Hold still" He said before cleaning the blood off her face. "it's look like it wasn't bad. You be fine. I'll have an talk with Penguin also.." He said walking out of the room sudden there was loud sounds coming from the cabin. "You call that a talk Law.." She giggled before walking out of the room herself.

Few minutes later the sub had surface to the top once everyone walked out of the cabin poor Penguin had large bumps on his head from his captain beating him. "You guys have your order. Now go" Law told them before they left the ship. As Rina left the ship herself she wounder the streets for bit until she spotted an familiar face. It's was her angel guard from her world the girl panic she did not want heart pirates to know who she really was. "What to do!" She kept saying that over and over again it don't help that she was dressed like her crew mates also only thing that was different Law did not want her in jumpsuit it's was more like an cropped top with the heart pirates jolly on her right side of her chest. And black mini skirt with knee socks and boots on her feet. As she ran off to hide behind some alleyway between two buildings.

"Thank you. I'll keep searching" As the guard before walking away. "That princess have the worst time to take an vacation!" She shouted. As the women walked passed the alleyway where Rina was hiding. She taken this change to get away before she can run off "RINA!" Shachi shouted that cause the guard to stop then turned around facing an blue haired women who was dressed like an pirate her name was same as her princess. "She can't be..." The guard started walk over to Rina. "UH. Shachi come with me!" She grabs the guy's hand then ran inside the bar the guy was blushing thinking this was an date with the only female member.

"if you want an date. You should say!" He grin as Rina rolled her eyes she should went with someone else. "Not a date!" She shouted as Shachi frowned. "Oh fine. Let have an drink." He order both of them an drink. As she sat inside the bar with Shachi she was talking away with him. Then sudden the door open showing the girl from before Rina froze up once the guard gotten closer to the girl who look like her princess. She grab her shoulders then spun her around facing her. "You're Lady Rina!" The guard was glad that the princess was alright. "You need come home!" She order. Shachi sat there with an confuse look on his face. "Huh? What do you want with my crew mate?" He was getting protective of her now.

"Crew mate? You became an pirate?!" Guard was shocked. "Shachi..." She hide her face into her hands"This not time to be playing pirate! Princess!" Shachi most fallen out of his chair by the world 'princess' "Wait she a Princess?!" Shachi shouted not knowing that Bepo and Penguin was entering the bar when they heard this. "Who a Princess?" Penguin asked before notice an guard with Rina the guard look like it was part of an royal family or something. "We're leaving." She grabs Rina then dragged out of the bar the guard summoned her wings as she takes Rina into the skies with her. "YUME! Let me go! I want stay here!" She begged. "No Rina you need go home. You been missing for while ---" Sudden there was an this blue spare around them. Rina vanished from  Yume's hands into Law's arms. "Who said you can kidnap my crew mate?" Law wasn't happy about this he did not know what was going on he just saw Rina flying with an strange girl with the same wings as his angel.