Two Year Time Skip - CH 8

Been two years since Law left on his own to pick up Luffy and his crew to make an ally out of the strawhat crew. The crew was waiting at Zou for their captain to return. As the angel sat up in the tree tops watching the area as Bepo and others was looking for food. She started humming an song she been stuck in her mind as Bepo returned with food he stared at the angel who was watching from the tree tops. "RINA! Come down! We going eat soon!" The bear shouted at the angel. Rina can't get over the fact her captain collect hearts of one hundred pirates. That bother for long time she did not understand what he was planning she was scared that he might take her heart next if he really haven't all ready. "RINA!" Bepo shouted again trying get the girl snap out of her thoughts. "Huh? Oh Bepo!" She jumped down from her spot on too the ground.

The bear give her bowl of strew that was made by Jean. "You been in thought for while. Are you alright?" He asked. "Yeah am I Bepo" She takes the bowl of food as she ate it Rina had changed since the two years her hair gotten longer it touches the ground her clothes was same as the first time she meet them only they're pink and black in color with the Heart Pirates Jolly Roger on the back of her shirt. She haven't seen her captain long time Shachi and Penguin thought she was very beautiful since the years passed. "Law haven't seen you in while. I wonder what he going say now." Shachi teased her as Rina blushed as night fallen she figure Law would be here tomorrow sometime. She fallen asleep under an tree where she like to watch for her captain.

By the next morning she felt someone shake her. "Wake up. Rin-ya.." As she slowly open her eyes she notices Law the girl jumped into his arms as the captain catches the long haired women. "Someone let their hair get long." He teased before kissed her cheek. "Where the others?" He asked as Rina pointed little down the path. "There are down there." She explained as He grabs her hand then takes walked with her where Bepo came running then jumped onto his captain. "CAPTAIN!" The bear was happy. "Nice see you too Bepo.. Get off" As bepo gotten off Rina was having an giggled fit Law just glared at her. "Not funny Rin-Ya." He teased her. As Bepo explained what was going on Law wanted take Rina with him to meet with Luffy and others.

"Rin-Ya come with me." He takes the angel with him where the other strawhats was at talking to ruler of Zou. "YOhoho! Who the pretty women?" Brook asked. "She part of my crew, her name is Rina. She an healer also." Law explained. "Healer?" Luffy asked. "yeah I can heal wounds.. It's part of my powers." She explained they must be the strawhats pirates she did not think they was this strong again she remember meeting Luffy back when she was going be an slave. "I can help you." She explained before Luffy grin at the blue haired women. The ruler notice this scent it was pure too pure. "Your angel are you?" He asked. Luffy and the others in shocked stared at Rina. "I'm. I'm half human also. I still have angelic powers." She explained. "I see. You can help my people then." She nodded her head as she heads over to the wounded then started healing them she went from one person to the next helping them.

"COOOL!" Luffy can't believe this girl had those powers. "Only if she can join my crew!" Law glared at Luffy. "No she with me." He was getting protective of his angel. "Captain don't be mean to the strawhat captain." She teased him Law smirked before walking to her before pulling away from the wounded. "Excuse us." He dragged Rina out of the room into the hallway as he pushed her against the wall. "I did not bring you here have Luffy-ya take you from me.. Your mine.." He started to kiss down her neck. "You really gotten more beautiful since." He takes her hair into his hands as he placed to his nose her hair had flowery scent to it. This was making him crazy he wanted her he pulled away from her. "I want you come with me on this mission. The others will followed you staying with me." He explained. Rina knew that was coming like old times he never leaves her by herself she was shocked he did not take her with him.

"Are you guys alright out here?" Luffy walked out. "yeah we fine! It's seem like I'm joining your alliance." She explained. "REALLY?!" Luffy had stars in his eyes. "Yeah captains orders." She pointed at Law who was blushing he was going make her pay for that. "We leave tomorrow morning." Law said before leaving with Rina he heads back where his crew was at. Everyone was sitting around the camp fire with food before Rina can join them Law pulls her into the forest. "Let be alone for while." He smirked she knew where this was going.