Part 46

First of all thank you so much guys for this...

This feeling is something I can't express in words

Thank you guys once again  love you...♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Enjoy reading guys.............................................

After sometime....

He stop car and come out...he started running toward pool area..

He stop seeing her infront of him...he is breathing heavily...

Naksh- Keerti...

She turn and look at him...

Keerti- Naksh tum...mujhe laga abhi bhi nahi aaoge...jaise morning me nahi aaye the...

He down his eyes...

Keerti- guilty feel Kar rahe ho..mat karo please..No... what do you think Mr Naksh Singhania Maine tumhe ye puchne ke liye bulaya ki tum kyu nahi aaye... No you're wrong..Naksh...

His eyes got moist listening her harsh words...he know she is in pain.. he can feel her hurt pain...he want to hug her and cry infront of her but he can't...

Keerti- you know what now I don't want to know ki tum kyu nahi aaye... mujhe nahi jaan naa Kya sach hai...I really don't care...

He is standing there and listening her silently...

Keerti- bcoz I know what's the truth...

He looked at her shocked...

Keerti- what do you think? Tum mujhe nahi batao ge toh mujhe pata nahi chalega...

He is in shock to the core...

Keerti- Naksh you said you don't love Tara..so why you got married to her?? For her money...right??

Naksh look at her shocked...

Keerti- Mr Raichand ne tumhare business me investment Karke help ki thi...so you get married for her for her Dad money...

Naksh close his eyes..a tear drop dropdown from his eye...her words cutting his heart into thousands pieces

Keerti- if you don't love me.. ek baar bol dete Naksh...me chali jati tumhari life se...

She also had tears in his eyes...

She hold his shirt collar...

Keerti- why you snatched my happiness from me..why Naksh..answer me damnit...

She is crying..she put her head on his chest...

Naksh close his fist..

Keerti- answer me...why you do this to me...why...

He close his eyes...tears is flowing from his eyes...

He can feel her pain..but can't reduce it..he is feeling so helpless in this situation...