midoriya x twin ! suicidal ! reader (please don't do it)⚠

You weren't really a normal kid than others, you had your quirk when you where born, so your was called destruction . Whenever you touch somthing(with 5 fingers) it can chaos near its surroundings and you were bullied a lot about it . So it was hard for you to have a easy life. You had an twin brother called midoriya who was different because he was quirkless, but still loved eachother.

The both of you were both like peas-in-a-pod (not liying). You both respected eachother for being differences. Even though you were both bullied, you had to do it together, but one day every thing changed...

Y/n's POV

Everyday,ive noticed weird things about him. He wasn't usually at home and he would always stay quiet like he doesn't notice me(which is kind of weird since he would always talks to me about heros). Until as i were walking to by my mum groceries, i walked past the rubbished and polluted beach that was never cleaned for years now. Wait there's no rubbish here, ha weird? but as I went pass i found two black figures. One looked very scrony and young boy who looked the age of 16 and and muscular man with hair that looks like bunny ears?

(A/n : just saying but I'm not that good at descibing people)

Wait izuku!!!And...Allmight!!!

I felt like i was about to faint in one second. I think ask izuku about what's going on because why is he with Allmight anyways cause why would he be with him and wait he's now ... strong? What. The. Heck. Is. Going. On? "Izuku!" I shouted from a distance and my H/c swaying in the back ground as I ran to him

Izuku's POV

'Crap crap. Oh crap. Oh crap. Oh craaaapppp! She noticed me!' My head was going crazy as she/he saw me with my idol Allmight. Should I tell that I now have a quirk? How is she/he gonna react? I think I should tell her/him about it. It won't be that, would it?

Y/n POV

As i ran up to him his x looked a bit uneasy, but why would he he's with the number one hero, but if it's not that then...what is it. "Izuku what is wrong are you alright? Is everything okay?" I saw Izuku stutter and replied "Yeah I'm fine but in need to tell you something..." ' wait what does he mean by telling me somthing?' " I now have a quirk" as he said that tears started to fall dow my S/c skin. Why did he keep this a seceret from me?
"WHY DID YOU KEEP THIS A SECERET FROM ME!" I shouted with anger
"i-its j-j-just th-"
" I dont want to hear it"
but-"
"Shut up" and after that I left the beach, leaving my brother speechless...

To be continued ...