todoroki x twin ! suicidal ! reader ( bastard ) ⚠

(A/n: since making this we have made slot of improvements like we now reached 3K+ views and I wanna say thanks for that)

3rd person POV~

( You are 5 years old at this time )

"Hey shouto?" A young Y/n said as she walked up to the dual-haired boy in worry for her/his brother, but there was no reply

Even though there was no way they would see their brother like this, so She/he still continued to walk up to him without any hesitation, "please shouto, you know we said that we'll always tell each other what's wrong."

The girl/boy lifted his chin to see if he was alright but to their horror, they saw a huge scar covering the left side of todoroki's face while he started to sob,

"M-m-mommy poured b-boiling hot w-w-water on me, b-b-because of daddy." He stuttered while Y/n started to stop them selves from crying and gave todoroki are big hug.

As they both hugged while shouto sobbed into Y/n's embrace, Y/n wiped his tears of while saying in a calm and comforting voice, "sho let's make a deal to all ways tell each other our problems."

"Deal, Y/n-Chan/kun."

Time skip~

( You are now 15 )

you were accepted to ua which made your dad train you even more and todoroki...

He started to ignore you all the time which made you feel hurt.

Y/n POV~

"Y/n you useless piece of sh*t, you were supposed to be my amazing master why are disobeying everything I'm giving you." 'Dad' shouted at me as I fell into the ground.

It gave me to many memories of mum, but I still I couldn't get that to me. As I stood up I left my dad alone in the training room.

As I went into the kitchen I grabbed
The nearby knife from one of the cupboards, I felt a tap from behind.

"Y/n-Chan/kun, why do you have a knife in your hand?" Fuyumi asked me as
I put it back in its place,
"Uh, nothing I was just looking for something and I needed to look further inside."

As she left I knew she wouldn't believe me if I got it again so I decided to go back in my room so I can find my utility knife I kept.

A few seconds later

I was back in my room and grabbed the knife from under my bed I was ready to make the first cut then

*slice*

The next

*slice*

And the next

*slice*

The next day~

I was at ua while waiting to at least talk to sho but instead I was greeted with no smile but a death glare.

"Sho please can we just talk in private..." I said trying to hold back my tears. "Fine but make sure it doesn't waste my time."he saith me in a monotone voice

Time skip

We were now at the outside of the building I just hope he understands...

To be continued