class 1-a x reader (part 2)

3'rd Person POV

As the two of you walked into the livingroom, you found most of your classmates hanging around mostly talking and stuff. So you  sit around with your sister/brother and maybe  watch some memes so you won't get bored whilst you stayed.

A bit of a time skip~

As you both sat on the fake cobwebbed couch and was talking to the deku-squad(with lida and izuku) whilst cassidy was looking in her/his phone and doing nothing you heard uraraka and the girl-squad shout in unison "Lets play truth or dare!" "Thats a good idear lets go and play. Come on sis/bro!"You say to Cassidy in excitement. "Fine..."

As everyone sat in a circle and you and Cassidy sitting at the side of the couch. "Um so who's first by the way?" Izuku said in a shy voice (omg he's such a cinnamon roll.) "Ok I will but be quick ." You heard bakugou grunt in annoyance,"Truth or dare?" You todoroki say. "Okay dare." "I dare you to hold hands with Cassidy until the game is done." And when he said that the both of them, ( Cassidys and bakugou's ) started to blush.

Cassidy's POV

WHAT! I have to hold hands with him. My thoughts went out of the roof. But then I saw him right next to me whilst holding my hand with a tint of blush forming on his face. But I ignored it and continued with the game.

Y/n's POV

Awww they look so cute together also wait is she/he blushing. Wow I never seen this side of them before. Anyways we continued on playing.

Holy crap

Holy crap....

To be continued...

(A/n: um I am sorry if this is short its just that I want to leave this in a cliff hanger for another part which is part 3)