child ! kirishima x bullied ! child ! reader ( always there )¿⚠¿

(A/n : the title doesn't make scense but you are 1 year younger than him in this also you both developed your quirks
Anyway your quirk is blackwhole )

After you were bullied~

" Yeah walk away you wierdo!" One of them said

" You'll never beat us!" Another shouted at you from behind

" You will always be a deku, Deku"
( you think deku was the deku only deku, NOPE)

As you ignore them and walked away with scars all over, your left eye was fully black and your nose bleeding none stop all ove your clothes. As you continued without any care for the world since it was annoying to spend your life with these people. Well except your brother kirishima who always acted manly and is always a cinnamon roll to you. You always keeled it a seceret from him that people kept on bullying you.

But as you kept on waliking you found your brother playing in the sandbox. You thought he wouldn't notice and that nothing would happen to your relationship and also that it would never change.

BUT YOU WERE WRONG!!!

As you went to the class room so you can clear up you unpleasant state, you felt someone's hand tug on your jumper. But as you turned around you saw your brother looking at you with a scared expression on his face.

"What happened to you Y/n chan/kun!"

"Why are you worrying about that?"

"Of course I'll be worrying its because you are hurt!"

"Still why are you still scared it's just that I got bullied so whats wrong with that anyways!"

He was shocked about what you said and he started to cry in front of you. You started to feel sympathy for him and gave him a big hug that wasn't to tight. "I'm sorry kiri, I didn't mean to upset you..."  as you separated from it you heared him say as he stopped his crying. " Its okay Y/n i will always forgive you. Anyways you can clean up and then lets play a game after." You smiled at him with a big grin on and said "okay!"