[ Fantasy au ] class 1a X sibling ! kodo X fem-twin ! reader

(Side note: kodoku is an oc of mine and isn't cannon to the anime. They and you are the children of All Might and will rule Lemuria- a place that has many famous people and a place I mad

This might be a one-shot series but it really depends)
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

3rd person POV

You and kodo were walking around the todoroki village that was filled with many stands, since the both of you were invited to the castle to have ceremony with all the kingdoms including yours.

As your kingdom was invited, you thought this was the opportunity to get to know each individual village that still excited after the attack that took place centuries ago.

"Hey kodo aren't you excited to meet kachan, Todo and deku again? You replied with joy in your eyes. "Um, alright I guess. I still don't trust those 3, it's just that... never mind."

Time skip before the ceremony~

"Um miss Y/n and kodo-Sama, the ceremony will start in 30mins so if you are done can you two come to the ball room." You hear a small squeak from your maid as she excited the small guess room.

As you waited for kodo to get ready you wearing a long gown and high heals

(You can think of your own dress)

After 2mins~

After waiting for a long time (we'll that's what you thought) you finally saw you sibling in their dress that looked pretty cool, Which you thought being the best sister.

"Hey Y/n-kun , that looks amazing on you!" You ran up to them whilst hugging them too tightly leading them to blush from embarrassment( they're just embarrassed because they have a really supportive sister)

"Anyway, let's go!" You say while dragging them across the hall way to get to the ball room.

A few seconds later~

"Hey! What was that for I'm still human even if I don't have a gender!?" You hear shout in an angry tone, "Sorry I just didn't want to miss the fun."

Kodo: *Face palms*

Y/n POV

As the both of us were wondering around the huge, fancy room that looked like it could fit 500 people in here, I saw todoroki waiting for some of the guess to arrive so I decided to meet up after 10 years.

"Hey Todo! How's it going!" I said in a cheery voice hoping he still remembers me while dragging kodo for the second time. I'm sorry kodo.

Kodo POV

Oh wow it that stupid bastard. Why does this guy have to be the first person we meet. "Oh hey Todoroki, a*s." I said as I groaned the last bit.

"Oh hello there Y/n Chan and kodoku." Wow he still hates me, what a coincidence. Well F you. "So how is your stay?" He asked in a monotone voice while giving me a death glare, "Right now it's great to be honest."

Time skip~

As the two were talking about how they their kingdoms, while I was sitting on the couch that was on one the side of the room. It's annoying to be here, especially when todoroki, bakugou and deku around.

"Hey kodo-kun!" I hear a voice from across the room as they both ran close to me, to reveal deku and bakugou. WhY mE!? "Oh hey its you again." I say as I try to smile.

Later~

After talking which felt like torture , I rushed up to Y/n, "Y/n please save me and get me out of here."

Y/n POV~

Their in their dramatic faze again. "Come on kodo you do know we've just stayed here for 1hour."

they continued to beg to leave, I continued to refuse yet after a bit they finally gave in.

As we walked back, we saw all three boys talking about stuff and glaring and kodo but I didn't really think of it to much so I decided to join them.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" I asked in a curious tone, "Why would you like to know dumb*as.".

To be continued~