leaving the past pt 2

[A/n: since a few some people begged me for a pt 2 you shall receive, my beautiful readers]

Time skip~
|you are about 8 and dabi/touya are is in his 20's|

After the event, you and touya never came in contact with your family but instead join the league of villains for revenge on your dad. You've never knew what was good or what was bad so you've only relied on dabi to be your source of trust leaving you to be a villain which 'did good' in your eyes.

As you and the league arrived at the usj camp dabi and the rest of league believed it was time to get their revenge but for you had a feeling of fear overwhelmed your small mind, "big brother touya why are we here again?" you questioned as you look at your brothers was deep I thought," oh we are here so we can just get something that may help us." He says as he your h/c hair.

"Oh okay!" You say a smile appeared on your face, Yet never expected expected the true reason you were here.

Time skip~

You were walking around the forest as the fire and ashes filled the sky looking at you surround that was covered with no life but as you continued to enjoy the scene you bumped into something hard which you didn't have a clue with what was in front of you.

As you began to back up you saw a red and white haired man with a burn mark on his left side. It was really him the boy that you've cared about and protected you from the monster but your mind was corrupted and you pictured him as a stranger.

As you stared at him you could here a small whisper escape his lips, "Y/n?" You could here him as he began to approach you but you began to take small steps back as you started to question "d-do I know you?"

You knew you couldn't trust him. Your heart started to race as the man began to chase you while you continued to sprint to dabi. When you saw dabi continue to burn the trees of the camp

"Dabi! Someone's trying to get me" you hugged his coat as he looked at the figure that was chasing you and immediately recognized the face. "So your the one whose trying to chase my little brother/sister, shõto Todoroki..."

"What did you do to them?!" You look at shõto who you can tell that he wasn't having any of it and the same with dabi.

"What's going on..." you felt tears in your eyes as tears fell from your eyes, "what's going on!" As you say that they both paused as they look back at you realizing what they were doing.

"Y/n, I'm sorry" dabi says looking as he held back his tears while shõto hugged you quietly and saying "we're sorry." It felt like everything stopped but all you want to do was to be with your family, shõto and touya.