bastard final part

Time skip~

Still Todoroki's POV

I've been looking for them for ages and I've searched everywhere around the city but it was no use.

I felt like it was to late and I know it is. I know they faced the harsh things that happened in both our lives, yet they didn't deserve this pain.

As I started to go back home I started to realize that I didn't look at ua, so I decided to look there.

While I walked around the hallways of the academy I couldn't see a trace of Y/n and as continued I finally reach the roof top of the academy.

And there she/he was

.

.

.

.

They were at the edge of the building like they were about to jump of.

I looked at them with fear and anxiety
In my gut and I knew this might be the end of Y/n.

"Don't do it please." I said as I ran up to her/him whilst grabbing her/his  wrist and pulling them into a hug.

Y/n POV

I was quiet at first until giving up and hugging him back tightly. It felt like time stopped those few seconds.

As we left the hug I started to cry in sadness while Asking him," Why did you save me?..."

"Remember that promise we  made as kids. We would always be there for each other." He said while pulling me back to the hug,"Yeah."

"I still didn't leave the promise." And that we were there for each other for the rest of our lives