class -a x reader ( part 3 )

Holy sweet....

3'rd Person POV

You were a crying mess because you laughing at everyone faces after the game.

Cassidy and bakugou were both angry and kept on arguing like mad, todoroki kissed momo in the cheek which made the both blush, deku and ururaka had to tell the truth about their big crush about eachother which was super cute, kirishima had to dress up as a shark and more ridiculous things.

"Hahaha. Look at all your faces!" You shouted in laughter. "You bastard, it's all your fault for letting me hold hands with this annoying hot head!" Cassidy yelled at todoroki." Cassi-chan/kun. Please clam down it's just a game." Midoriya reassured her/him. " okay fine I'll0 come my self down jeez..."

"Guys what do we do now by the way?" Jirou asked whilst holding denki, who was over his limits, by the back. "Oh. I know!" Y/n said with a smile as she she/he remembered what she brung in her/his magical bag.

By the way your quirk is called magician, you have magical powers that can summon anything you want. Also you have a magical bag that can give you stuff. Ok to the main bit.

You reached into your bag and pulled out a ouja boared and placed it in the midde. "Wait you have a them?"  kirishima asked still in his shark oonzie "of course I do. My quirk is called magician after all.any ways lets play!" You said.

After playing~

All the girls were trembling in fear thinking that what you'd played was going to be real and kill you 1 by 1. Some of the boys (except bakugou shouji, tokoyami and todoroki) were scared as he'll and for your sister/brother was still emotionless. But still you enjoyed the game since you really liked creepy games.

After a long day of the party you enjoyed it a lot.

A few minutes or hours later~

It was the end of the party and you were relaxing in your room with your older twin. You were smiled at your sister /brother who was asleep and said " that was fun..." then fell into a deep slumber