Class 1-a X reader X sibling Oc [quarantine fun]

Y/n POV

When quarantine started to f*ck up everything and we all had to stay in the dorms, it's like living in jail. Quarantine is basically a big fat bish.

I was laying down on my pink pastel (you can decide) bed looking at my daily dose of memes, I hear a slight knock on my dorm's door. Why me exactly?

As my lazy ass body walked to the door I opened it to see kodo

[this is what they looks like now and their personality change-ish I'll mention it someday also yes I've changed my art style]

"What brings you here kodo-kun?" My voice sounding like I had f*cking crack for the past day or so. "Oh hey, I'm just going to say that everyone in class are going to do a boy and girl sleepover since we are now of from studying, if you want to join it's your decision to join."

'Wait did they say sleep over?' I started to feel my body jump and down automatically, "wait a sleepover you say? Because if you did count me in!" I didn't even notice that I was starting to creep them out a bit.

"Y/n-Chan your kinda freaking me out a bit." They say as they shook their hands out of mine. "Sorry kodo, but anyway I'm going to get ready since if this was a sleep over I need to be in appropriate attire."

Time skip~

What you both were wearing

As I walked into the main room of the dorms everyone in separate groups from gender so I decided to join the girls since I'm a f*cking girl!

"Hi Y/n-chan." I suddenly felt impact from the sudden action of kodo instantly hugging me but I was able to keep my cool. "Jeez kodo, you scared the flip out of me!"

As I recover from that weird moment, we gal pals walked into another room that seemed quite calm with fairy lights and natural colours all over the place.

"OK galz, what shall we all talk about since we're left alone?" Mina asked as she sat onto a cushion. "Hey how about we talk about some stuff, play on the PS4 and maybe invite the boys as well and Any way who's with me?" I say in an excited voice,"Me!"

This is gonna be perfect

To be continued~

[A/n the last was confusing well I think so here what's going on

You guys don't know what to do so
Y/n got an idea to invite the boys so all of you can play game and do anything

Might do a plot twist maybe yes maybe no]