fantasy au ! todoroki x young ! fem! reader ( not very scared )

This is what you look like by the ways

(This is a few minutes before the war of the dragons and humans)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(This is a few minutes before the war of the dragons and humans)

You weren't very normal child, instead you were the child of light of the kingdom that belonged to the todoroki family. You were able to revive the fallen, you were also able to summen a tiny little companion too and you knew what would happen at anytime. But even you discovered these powers at the age of 4, You knew that there will be war between the two kingdom the dragon race and the human race ( which is your kingdom). You knew that this would be a bad idea to mess with them because you had no idear on what there capable of doing. So you decided not to talk about it, so you decided to keep it a seceret and to probably train and practise you powers for when the day arrives.

As you where training with another princess/prince ( who was named cassidy yagi )from another kingdom called lemurea.

(A/n: oh this is just my oc if she/he was from the fantasy au, here she/he is)

As you were training with her/him, you saw your older brother, Shoto walking through the forest trees, trying to find you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As you were training with her/him, you saw your older brother, Shoto walking through the forest trees, trying to find you. He finally found you with Cassidy, Then you found your brother bowing infront of Cassidy as a sign of respect, after all she/he is princess/Prince after all. But as you where you looked around the place you suddenly heard a huge explosion come from the 3 kingdoms. You immedeantly ran with your brother and Cassidy running behind you. You grabbed your sword that was behind you back. And ran as fast as you can .

After you ran to the 3 kingdoms~

You saw all the dragons tower above the sky and found different people at the side with some of the warriors defending them from the destruction. As you ran closer you, found your brother stop and stop moving until you found sharp black shards gong through his left side. You suddenly rushed to his side a and trying to support him until you heard " Y/n! Stay with your brother whilst I try to get to the bottom of this." You heard Cassidy say, obeyed her instructions and saw her/him disappear into the flames. As you tried to support your brother, you found his whole enter left side co bed in black shards.But as you tryed to help him but you heard him say "why aren't you scared of me?" "Its because even though you aren't yourself i still believe in you." You helped him up and you both went into a fighting position and ran into the flames.

You knew you where both never going to judge eachother and he knew that you where never going to give in to anything

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒍𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝑪𝒂́𝒇𝒆 ♡︎ Bnha Collectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें