Its Not That

I stare at him directly in his eyes and feel my breathing increase. He slowly leans in and places his lips gently on mine at first. As soon as he realises I'm kissing him back he becomes harsher. He presses his body on mine and has one hand on my cheek and the other on my waist. I feel his tongue sneak in as I wrap my arms around his neck. He moves his hand that was on my cheek down to my back and starts to kiss my neck. I let out small moans as he sucks harder at the bottom of my neck.

After a while he moves back to my lips and kisses me hungrily. He bites my bottom lip and I know I should stop. I hang my head down a little and he immediately stops. 'I know, we can go slow.' He says breathing heavily. 'It's not that.' I say sighing. 'We can't do this. As much as we both want to... you will just end up dead like the rest of them.' I swiftly leave in tears before he can stop me or say anything else.

It broke my heart that i know I will never be able to have a relationship with anyone. I suddenly bump into Yo-jun, one of the recruits that are still remaining. He suddenly grabs me and places his hand over my mouth. I try to struggle free but can't because my body is still weak from being shot. I bite his hand and scream. He knocks me out with a swift punch.

My head is pounding and I feel so dizzy. I open my eyes to see Tae holding me in his arms on the floor. 'Wh..what happened?' I whimper. All the guys realise im conscious and crouch down around me. 'Where am I?' I ask. Jimin grabs my hand and replies 'it's ok Y/N. Yo-jun is gone. He had obviously tried to touch you after knocking you out but thank god you screamed. We came rushing over and restrained him. Just keep still and calm' I nod and hold my head. I see blood. 'Don't touch it. You'll make it worse princess.' Tae says into my ear. I see Jin rushing over with a first aid box. He cleans my head and places a bandage on the wound. I try my best not to look in his eyes as I remember what had just happened between us. I can hear him breathing heavily. It sounded angry but not at me. He was angry at himself for letting me leave on my own and not stopping me.

I push everyone off and stand up quickly. I feel my heart race as my panic starts to set in. They all crowd around and unintentionally freak me out. I run off after a few seconds and start sprinting full speed into the woods. What the hell is happening to me? I can't stop...